Any Large & Active Alliance Recruiting?

Started 29 Jun 2021
by ExcretusMaximus
in Hibernia
The one we're in is tiny and no one ever communicates in it.

We may as well be solo.
Tue 29 Jun 2021 9:33 AM by Sepplord
it is a bit ironic, to criticize bad communication in your current ally...but then not giving any information about who the "we" is that you seem to be looking a new ally for
Tue 29 Jun 2021 4:38 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Or, and hear me out on this one, I'm trying to avoid drama by not shittalking nice people who just happen to not use the alliance. My guild and I want an active alliance, not to talk bad about the one we're in.
Tue 29 Jun 2021 5:18 PM by vxr
Stating that an alliance lacks communication =/= shit talking

"Members of alliance XYZ is tiny and no one ever communicates" - Is not shit talking.
Wed 30 Jun 2021 6:33 AM by Sepplord
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Tue 29 Jun 2021 4:38 PM
Or, and hear me out on this one, I'm trying to avoid drama by not shittalking nice people who just happen to not use the alliance. My guild and I want an active alliance, not to talk bad about the one we're in.

i think you misunderstand, i wasn't suggesting that you elaborate on what you dislike, i was suggesting that when you look for an allaince you tell a bit about yourself/the group of players

aka. we are around 10people, mostly play on the weekends, with a core of 3-4people that play daily. We mostly play PvP, prefer 8vs8 and smallscale battles, but if needed also help out in an ally-zerg to take/defend relics.

just as an example. I was jokingly hinting that the opening post screams bad communication, not sure how you understood that incorrectly, but shows that my communciation wasn't clear neither
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics