What to do for endgame as Valewalker? (new player)

Started 11 Mar 2021
by renrengrin
in Hibernia
Hello,

I just hit lvl 50 as valewalker and no one seems to want me in their group. Not even for zerging in rvr. I have never played retail daoc and actually I'm not sure what I should be doing for endgame either. Does anyone have any resources to direct me to, such as templates or guides?

Thanks
Thu 11 Mar 2021 11:24 PM by Kwall0311
Someone here made a post that has some good information. You might find some of it useful

https://forum.playphoenix.online/server/tavern/28739-phoenix-cheatsheet-for-noobies-like-me
Thu 11 Mar 2021 11:32 PM by keen
Getting a grp as VW is hard. It's one slot only in only some setups + as lot of ppl want to play one so most grps already have the slot filled. In zerg ppl will aim for caster,VW not so bad.
Fri 12 Mar 2021 6:05 PM by Noashakra
renrengrin wrote:
Thu 11 Mar 2021 9:47 PM
Hello,

I just hit lvl 50 as valewalker and no one seems to want me in their group. Not even for zerging in rvr. I have never played retail daoc and actually I'm not sure what I should be doing for endgame either. Does anyone have any resources to direct me to, such as templates or guides?

Thanks

VW fits only in hib tanker because it offers no peel and shield. You need 2 bards+1 or 2 druids+1 sentinel
It's very specific, and usually it's only played in fixed team or guild pick up. Sadly it will be hard for you to find a spot because, on top of what I wrote before, you need a lot of RR to be efficient (5L5/6L to start doing something, because you need deter 9 + purge 3 + ichor).
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics