Lurikeen as Hero

Hi folks,
i played a luri-hero in the event up to lvl 43 with pierce and shield close to lvl, 6 points in CS and rest into parry. It was fun and felt viable. How ist a lurikeen viable in endgame rvr? With like pierce 50, shield 42, 6 CS and rest into parry (39?). Making it primarily a peeler and block bot with dashing defence. Would be a bit squishy but close to 50% in blocking and parry due to high dex and qui. Attack speed would be cap aswell (even without augmented quickness?)
What do u think?
And what is the HP difference compared to a Celt?
Best,
Aprox

Re: Lurikeen as Hero

Plus you get mini moose. Makes it all the worth while!
Gildar wrote:
Thu 19 Mar 2020 9:17 AM
[
So take care of most of your ppl on (great part of them never write in forum) ... and not to gankers, that are a little (and louder) part of your players.

Sepplord wrote:
Sat 16 Jan 2021 2:40 PM
No race makes or breaks a class

troll BD
half ogre wizard
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer ~42,8% solo kills
Eik solo Shadowblade Flammen Fru ~50% solo kills

Aprox wrote:
Sat 16 Jan 2021 12:19 PM
Hi folks,
i played a luri-hero in the event up to lvl 43 with pierce and shield close to lvl, 6 points in CS and rest into parry. It was fun and felt viable. How ist a lurikeen viable in endgame rvr? With like pierce 50, shield 42, 6 CS and rest into parry (39?). Making it primarily a peeler and block bot with dashing defence. Would be a bit squishy but close to 50% in blocking and parry due to high dex and qui. Attack speed would be cap aswell (even without augmented quickness?)
What do u think?
And what is the HP difference compared to a Celt?
Best,
Aprox

I play that build but as a luri crush Hero. At 50 my str is higher than my dex so going pierce would only be for styles or for an advantage vs chain.

My hero Babymetal, w some defensive RAs, is scraping 3k health fully buffed. Easy to main-tank raids/DS/HoH/etc and durable AF in RvR

Plus, as others have said, Mini Moose!
Babymetal 50hero, Mouser 50ns, Sheelba 50ranger
Sheelbah 50 hunter, Homies 50 support SM, Guzzolene 50 pve Warrior
Alb Sucks

Back on team Green