NS 3 dot possible?

Started 21 Oct 2020
by ProudGinger
in Hibernia
Is 3 dot possible on NS?

On my SB I could use the dragon axe, crafted dot proc from alch and lifebane. Is something similar on hib? Is there a 4.2 dot weapon from either dragon or galla (or somewhere else). Can dot be on rog weapon or is lifetap/dd the only option on those?
Wed 21 Oct 2020 11:29 PM by Ibs
ProudGinger wrote:
Wed 21 Oct 2020 10:30 PM
Is 3 dot possible on NS?

On my SB I could use the dragon axe, crafted dot proc from alch and lifebane. Is something similar on hib? Is there a 4.2 dot weapon from either dragon or galla (or somewhere else). Can dot be on rog weapon or is lifetap/dd the only option on those?
If you go blades the only option you have is the 3.3 spd blackthorn blade from galla

Edit: and no rog cannot have dot proc. Like you said rog weapons can have dd and lt.
Thu 22 Oct 2020 12:12 AM by Kurbsen
if you go pierce you can have crafted mainhand with dot proc, offhand can be vine wrapped piercer, then lifebane, and if you really wanted to the dragon dot chest (think that one is different dot type cant remember), but the first three are definitely stackable
Thu 22 Oct 2020 1:34 AM by daytonchambers
Kurbsen wrote:
Thu 22 Oct 2020 12:12 AM
if you go pierce you can have crafted mainhand with dot proc, offhand can be vine wrapped piercer, then lifebane, and if you really wanted to the dragon dot chest (think that one is different dot type cant remember), but the first three are definitely stackable

Jerkin of the Ghostly Soul is an energy dot leather chest-piece, so it won't stack with the proc from the Vine wrapped Piercer. The RF dragon vest has the Heat dot.

You could also stick with blades and use the Primal Corrupt Warsword as an offhand which also has the energy dot, but it's 3.3 speed which is rather slow for an offhand weapon
Thu 22 Oct 2020 4:15 AM by Dsai
daytonchambers wrote:
Thu 22 Oct 2020 1:34 AM
Kurbsen wrote:
Thu 22 Oct 2020 12:12 AM

Jerkin of the Ghostly Soul is an energy dot leather chest-piece, so it won't stack with the proc from the Vine wrapped Piercer. The RF dragon vest has the Heat dot.

You could also stick with blades and use the Primal Corrupt Warsword as an offhand which also has the energy dot, but it's 3.3 speed which is rather slow for an offhand weapon
Primal corrupt warsword is bm only unfortunately
Thu 22 Oct 2020 7:03 AM by Noashakra
You can use the blade to PA because it's not affected by weapon speed on this server. But as a regular weapon it sucks.
Sun 25 Oct 2020 3:52 AM by ProudGinger
Is SI chest piece necessary or really better than the dragon dot proc chest? I'm in the process of templating right now, and high rog all have + skills and it's hard to work around them. I'm thinking of putting the dragon chest dot proc in template instead, it offers 4 stealth instead of 3cs and 3stealth from Galla chest piece which would make it easier to make some rogs fit in template without wasting stats.

Since i'll be diseased alot being a NS, isn't the dot proc better than the chest piece heal?

Also I think chest dot proc + crafted dot + lifebane stack.

Am I crazy going that route instead of the usual Galla chest route?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics