Hero-Bm-Champ

Started 22 Sep 2020
by Drachal
in Hibernia
What race is ideal? I know everyone has a preference.

Just trying to decide which race is best for what.

Elf-Bm sounds fun going Pierce. How’s it at 50?

How are Luri hero’s at 50?

Shar or Celt on champ? Or is elf -luri okay?
Wed 23 Sep 2020 3:12 AM by IdiamVonGawaine
I go Firbolg for all things melee simply due to their str. I'm convinced that the best defense in this game for melee is a good offense, so I try to prioritize and maximize damage output, and that means starting with a good foundation for melee damage, ie, a Firbolg and their 90 points in str. A celt is like a firb that's been hit with a 30 point str debuff. Even if you go pierce, a firb will have a higher ws and do more damage than a celt, despite the Firb's lower dex. Elf and Luri shouldn't even be a consideration imo, as they don't even have half the starting str of a Firb, and have total #%^@ con.

For Champ, I'd go with a Shar for the same reason, plus the extra 20 in con.

Do what you think is best.
Wed 23 Sep 2020 6:54 AM by gotwqqd
The primary/secondary/tertiary stats need to be taken into account

And for offense/damage it’s almost always str which is primary and you can’t make that up any other way.

This generally means strength based weapons are always superior
Wed 23 Sep 2020 2:35 PM by Cadebrennus
More Dex means more WS when swinging a Shield, more evades, parries, and blocks
Wed 23 Sep 2020 7:38 PM by Kappu
Play what you want min/maxing isn't really worth it if you just want to have fun...

If you want to min/max go find a character planner and plan your starting 30 points accordingly.

Take into account how you plan on playing the character solo/small/8/zerg because sometimes what you choose for race won't or will make a difference in these scenarios.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics