Nightshades spec's

Started 26 Aug 2020
by MuddBeard
in Hibernia
So I am finishing up my NS this weekend. What are the spec's most people are going? I am a luri NS so pierce is preferred.

Im am guessing there is two or three spec's

BladeShade:

CritShade:

Mixture?:
Thu 3 Sep 2020 1:32 PM by inoeth
honestly imo there is no point going thrust even as luri.
blade has dmg type advantage and better weapons available.

so my suggestion would be to go something like this

rr5 spec:

35 stealth
44 cs
35 blades
35 envenom
29 cd

the 39 blades asr style is nice but not needed as ns imo so dont bother going that high
Thu 3 Sep 2020 2:23 PM by Noashakra
The only question for a NS is should I go 50/44/39 in CS?
Trust spec makes no sense, you don't gain enough with the high dex to justify the dmg difference on your main targets.
Skalds and thane are easy to kill with blade, and mercs and ministrel you should avoid them in most cases.
Wed 9 Sep 2020 8:06 PM by darkstar00
inoeth wrote:
Thu 3 Sep 2020 1:32 PM
honestly imo there is no point going thrust even as luri.
blade has dmg type advantage and better weapons available.

so my suggestion would be to go something like this

rr5 spec:

35 stealth
44 cs
35 blades
35 envenom
29 cd

the 39 blades asr style is nice but not needed as ns imo so dont bother going that high

Thats 50 comp wep not 52
Wed 9 Sep 2020 8:23 PM by thirian24
NS is super simple.

Comp 50 Stealth
Comp 50 Envenom
Comp 52 blades
44 CS
Put the rest into CD.

Everytime you gain a full realm level, drop down Stealth and Envenom to Comp 50, and put those points into CD. Never go below 30 stealth tho. Some people keep dropping blades down to get Comp 52 blades as they realm level, but I stayed at 39 blades, and kept upping CD while dropping Stealth and Envenom.

Good Luck
Wed 23 Sep 2020 8:52 PM by Atum
thirian24 wrote:
Wed 9 Sep 2020 8:23 PM
NS is super simple.

Comp 50 Stealth
Comp 50 Envenom
Comp 52 blades
44 CS
Put the rest into CD.

Everytime you gain a full realm level, drop down Stealth and Envenom to Comp 50, and put those points into CD. Never go below 30 stealth tho. Some people keep dropping blades down to get Comp 52 blades as they realm level, but I stayed at 39 blades, and kept upping CD while dropping Stealth and Envenom.

Good Luck

@ thirian24 - have you tried bladeshade, as in shadowzerk @ mid? 50 cd | comp blades/env/stealth | 13 cs

shadowzerk is in mid superior to cs spec - is ns so different, that 44 cs/critblade is more effective?

thanks!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics