Realm leaders

Started 11 Jun 2020
by Gildar
in Hibernia
In this days Hibernia is badly mauled by Alb and Mids, but seems to me that also Hib players are lazy and somehow sleeping ... mostly standing still at relic town.
Numbers are only a part of problem ... we have more than 130 in frontiers but only 20ish going into battle.

It is a problem of leadership ? Because when Pilz log more that 50 / 60 follow his BG and many other support flanking.

In your opinion there are other realm leaders worth to follow or is Pilz only ?
In that case is a big problem i think ... because ... no Pilz no party is a bad new to Hib ... if he dont log realm is dead ?

Hope not and hope someone can tell info on other good leaders we can trust in.
Fri 12 Jun 2020 6:26 AM by Razur Ur
Is Hibernia Dying? :-(
Fri 12 Jun 2020 6:54 AM by inoeth
Razur Ur wrote:
Fri 12 Jun 2020 6:26 AM
Is Hibernia Dying? :-(

yes! and alb/mid needs a nerf
Fri 12 Jun 2020 7:04 AM by Gildar
Here someone has problems understanding the text .....

I have not asked anyone to start being the leader, I have only asked if (apart from Pilz) someone knows other reliable leaders who can guide Hibernia .... evidently there is no one else except Pilz ... even if I hope to be wrong and I also hope there are smarter replies.

And dont whining about Hib dying and blablabla. it is a simple question ... too hard to understand ?

@Cadebrennus if you have nothing to say useful you can also avoid, nobody forces you to answer every post with useless replies just to have +1 on the forum.
Thanks.
Fri 12 Jun 2020 7:45 AM by Khrin
Well at this point; alb has the numbers, alb has the relics, alb has the fotm minstrel nonsence.
Plating anything else is just feeding their unchecked zerg unlese you're already a little rr8 miniman pre-made of which I don't think hib has all that many.
Entropy eventually rots a server; destruction for warhamer, albion for daoc :p
Fri 12 Jun 2020 8:12 AM by Cadebrennus
Gildar wrote:
Fri 12 Jun 2020 7:04 AM

I have not asked anyone to start being the leader, I have only asked if (apart from Pilz) someone knows other reliable leaders who can guide Hibernia .... evidently there is no one else except Pilz ... even if I hope to be wrong and I also hope there are smarter replies.

And dont whining about Hib dying and blablabla. it is a simple question ... too hard to understand ?

@Cadebrennus if you have nothing to say useful you can also avoid, nobody forces you to answer every post with useless replies just to have +1 on the forum.
Thanks.

Then you don't understand the pic, but that's okay because not everyone is familiar with it or how it has been used as a meme. The short version is that the pic says "step up and do the job yourself instead of just talking about someone else doing it".
Fri 12 Jun 2020 9:05 AM by Lollie
Khrin wrote:
Fri 12 Jun 2020 7:45 AM
Well at this point; alb has the numbers, alb has the relics, alb has the fotm minstrel nonsence.
Plating anything else is just feeding their unchecked zerg unlese you're already a little rr8 miniman pre-made of which I don't think hib has all that many.

If you go back a couple of days hibs had the relics, alb only had one, even though alb has the "fotm minstrell nonsence". It's swings and roundabouts, hibs/mids will take them back, so on and so forth.

To the OP, i think Smapp has been leading hib bg with great results.
Fri 12 Jun 2020 9:33 AM by Gildar
Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 12 Jun 2020 8:12 AM
Gildar wrote:

Thanks.

Then you don't understand the pic, but that's okay because not everyone is familiar with it or how it has been used as a meme. The short version is that the pic says "step up and do the job yourself instead of just talking about someone else doing it".

I understood the meaning of the meme ... but you still don't understand my question.

I try to repeat: I am NOT asking anyone to come forward to drive .... I am asking if apart from Pilz there are other reliable leaders on Hib .... is it clear now?
Fri 12 Jun 2020 9:36 AM by Gildar
Lollie wrote:
Fri 12 Jun 2020 9:05 AM
Khrin wrote:
Fri 12 Jun 2020 7:45 AM

If you go back a couple of days hibs had the relics, alb only had one, even though alb has the "fotm minstrell nonsence". It's swings and roundabouts, hibs/mids will take them back, so on and so forth.

To the OP, i think Smapp has been leading hib bg with great results.

Finally a real answer to my question .... Ty so much for that man

But ... LOL is an Alb player to answer ... this is the state of Hib atm

Yeah i heard of Smap ... good starting point no other known leaders ? Time ago there was Amolin but .... missing in action
Fri 12 Jun 2020 10:06 AM by Cadebrennus
Gildar wrote:
Fri 12 Jun 2020 9:33 AM
Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 12 Jun 2020 8:12 AM
Gildar wrote:

Thanks.

I understood the meaning of the meme ... but you still don't understand my question.

I try to repeat: I am NOT asking anyone to come forward to drive .... I am asking if apart from Pilz there are other reliable leaders on Hib .... is it clear now?

It could be you. I hope I was more clear in this point.

No point in asking if you yourself aren't willing to step up.
Fri 12 Jun 2020 10:54 AM by Lollie
Fernando was running them about a month ago but havent seen his name about for a bit.
Fri 12 Jun 2020 1:59 PM by kratoxin
Most of the time people don't lead RvR BG's because people cry to damn much. I myself did 1 lead a few days ago and stopped since then, and now know why i stopped leading RvR BG's since 2015
Fri 12 Jun 2020 2:36 PM by imweasel
Gildar wrote:

Thanks.
It was a month ago that hib had all the relics. Mid was dying and alb just sucked.

It ebbs and flows. Nothing to worry about.

And frankly, if you don't know of any other leaders, you should be out in the frontier more...
Fri 12 Jun 2020 2:51 PM by DQ78
Smap and Umbrella have taken over the BGs right after Pilz logs. Ffejani from AOS used to take over after a few hours, but since they left for Alb, then Mid there was a little bit of a standstill. But now Sarcastic Charms Xqtt has taken it over very well in the evening. Other have stepped up too. Benja from Hibernian Keepers ran it the other night very well.
Fri 12 Jun 2020 3:12 PM by Azrael
I don't understand your questions. If two or three people respond and would say amolin/smap are bad leaders wouldn't you join their bgs? I think aslong as somebody opens a bg join them and see how it works out? If it fails just do not join the next day or give them a chance to improve and join again?
No offense, really just do not see the purpose of this thread. (Except the hidden message would be a qq about hib realm is dying :} )
Would you adjust your online times when certain leaders are on/off?
Fri 12 Jun 2020 3:15 PM by Gildar
Yes we have an hope

I go in frontier every time i log (prime time EU) ... but there are only Pilz BG ... but today i enter in game outside my normal playing time (come out 5 mins ago) and ... surprise... there is a BG up lead by Gilboom and Smap, both from Ma Anche No Guild.

And i see ... Umbrella and Benja ... Xqtt .... almost we have a chance against countless Alb horde

Someone take over when Pilz not on ... Hibernia is outnumbered but still alive and kicking
Fri 12 Jun 2020 3:20 PM by Gildar
Azrael wrote:
Fri 12 Jun 2020 3:12 PM
I don't understand your questions. If two or three people respond and would say amolin/smap are bad leaders wouldn't you join their bgs? I think aslong as somebody opens a bg join them and see how it works out? If it fails just do not join the next day or give them a chance to improve and join again?
No offense, really just do not see the purpose of this thread. (Except the hidden message would be a qq about hib realm is dying :} )
Would you adjust your online times when certain leaders are on/off?

sry if my toughts are not clear ... wanna only know if someone fight and lead a BG when Pilz is not on ... i join ever BG running when log, but i see every evening only Pilz BG .... wondering if there are others who step in when Pilz not on ... sometimes i log in the afternoon and see 2 BG up ... both broken and without lead ... (lol i see one BG and apparent leader was a ranger 38 - obviously was a broken BG because real leader log off).

So i want to kinow the names of other real BG leaders ... simple
Fri 12 Jun 2020 6:03 PM by Dsai
Maybe stop excluding stealthers from your groups would bolster your numbers. In the are groups I've seen them on my alts, I have seen groups leaders kick them for a class more desired when it came available.
Fri 12 Jun 2020 6:30 PM by gotwqqd
Dsai wrote:
Fri 12 Jun 2020 6:03 PM
Maybe stop excluding stealthers from your groups would bolster your numbers. In the are groups I've seen them on my alts, I have seen groups leaders kick them for a class more desired when it came available.

Gotten kicked from groups for being level 40ush
And plenty of slots left
Sat 13 Jun 2020 7:58 AM by Tarukito
North American Alliance is leading RVR BGs when the Europeans loggoff for the night.

Xqtt's Crossrealmin guild manage to take 3 relics in 2 days between 6-9PM CST.

Me and Banjo and some others have tried to lead RVR BGs during these timeframes but after 9PM CST Hibernia Population drops to 150 and we are typically outnumbered so moral drops and people go PVE rather than dying RVR.

Things will change soon as we Make Hibernia Great Aagain #MHGA
Sat 13 Jun 2020 10:26 AM by Gildar
Tarukito wrote:
Sat 13 Jun 2020 7:58 AM
North American Alliance is leading RVR BGs when the Europeans loggoff for the night.

Xqtt's Crossrealmin guild manage to take 3 relics in 2 days between 6-9PM CST.

Me and Banjo and some others have tried to lead RVR BGs during these timeframes but after 9PM CST Hibernia Population drops to 150 and we are typically outnumbered so moral drops and people go PVE rather than dying RVR.

Things will change soon as we Make Hibernia Great Aagain #MHGA

I see and in happy for that

Also in afternoon hours EU we try to poen tp in other realms with Gilboom leading BG but was heavy outnumbered 2 grps vs 4/5 fg alb

Anyway yesterday we open tp at Blendrake

Guys dont give up and carry on war.

We have an hope to male Hib great again XD

We have strong and reliable leaders not only Pilz

Xqtt
Benja
Smap
Umbrella
Gilboom

We are a great Realm indeed
Mon 15 Jun 2020 1:23 AM by Saeryn
Xqtt's Crossrealmin guild? Sarcastic Charm is Hibernia. We left Midgard and have stayed Hibernia for well over 6months now.
<confused>

That aside.. We have many great leaders in Hibernia.

Pilz
Smap
Umbrella
Niddsfeeling
Gilboom
Benja

Just to name a few.

The ebb and flow of Phoenix is something that will never change. One month is Mid, then Alb.. Its part of the game.
I'd like to say we have done well in response to being outnumbered, and as always, adapt and overcome. Learn to do more with less. And if less isn't changing, get out there and actively recruit.

We have worked to rebuild NA Prime Time Alliance, and will continue to do such. I see great turn out in evenings now.
EST 6pm - 10pm ish, come on out.

-X
Mon 15 Jun 2020 8:52 AM by Gildar
Saeryn wrote:
Mon 15 Jun 2020 1:23 AM
Xqtt's Crossrealmin guild? Sarcastic Charm is Hibernia. We left Midgard and have stayed Hibernia for well over 6months now.
<confused>

That aside.. We have many great leaders in Hibernia.

Pilz
Smap
Umbrella
Niddsfeeling
Gilboom
Benja

Just to name a few.

The ebb and flow of Phoenix is something that will never change. One month is Mid, then Alb.. Its part of the game.
I'd like to say we have done well in response to being outnumbered, and as always, adapt and overcome. Learn to do more with less. And if less isn't changing, get out there and actively recruit.

We have worked to rebuild NA Prime Time Alliance, and will continue to do such. I see great turn out in evenings now.
EST 6pm - 10pm ish, come on out.

-X

/clap

No other words . Happy Sarcastic Charm come to Hib ... i played with your guild sometimes and i've been in your disco

SC is really a great Guild !
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics