Save Rvr on Hib ... revert bard nerf

Started 2 Jun 2020
by Gildar
in Hibernia
Hi all ...

There is someone out there (apart of me) that think nerf bard amnesia was a mistake done by Devs and must be reverted ?

Hib RvR war nerfed also in consequence ... so revert things and erase that terrible mistake pls.

If someone agree place a like at this post ... maybe Devs can notice and listen the players 😎

Ty all
Wed 3 Jun 2020 7:33 AM by Gildar
Only 3 like ...

I guess people agrees with that nerf ???

c'mon i cant believe it
Wed 3 Jun 2020 8:13 AM by Kurbsen
as a bard player, yes I would like it back to 2300. However, the 2k range is not a HUGE nerf.. I can still do what I need, ( for the most part, fu nearsight),

What I would like to see for bard is a second dd, 2 second confuse, and a root.. ( maybe not all at once).. but I would love one of these to help my role more
Wed 3 Jun 2020 9:21 AM by Razur Ur
Kurbsen wrote:
Wed 3 Jun 2020 8:13 AM
as a bard player, yes I would like it back to 2300. However, the 2k range is not a HUGE nerf.. I can still do what I need, ( for the most part, fu nearsight),

What I would like to see for bard is a second dd, 2 second confuse, and a root.. ( maybe not all at once).. but I would love one of these to help my role more

AE disease and single root would be nice and why he cannot play two chant?
Wed 3 Jun 2020 11:05 PM by Patron
We talk over 15 sites about the bardnerf and claiming a tweak... Nothing happen, so why thw hell anybody should react on your new thread?
In opposite, this thread is a base of counterarguing for the bardnerflovers.
Sense less imho
Mon 3 Aug 2020 4:25 PM by Tommylad
I had quite a question and answer session with a GM about the Bard 2nd DD. They kept saying Bard on Phoenix has 2 DD... well they don't. My Live Bard does. The Minstrel on Live and Phoenix does, the Bard only has one Lvl 44 dd on Phoenix which is a naff 114 damage. Pretty sure the Skald has 2DD on live but not here. Just wonder why the change on Phoenix is all.
Tue 4 Aug 2020 6:52 AM by Cadebrennus
Tommylad wrote:
Mon 3 Aug 2020 4:25 PM
I had quite a question and answer session with a GM about the Bard 2nd DD. They kept saying Bard on Phoenix has 2 DD... well they don't. My Live Bard does. The Minstrel on Live and Phoenix does, the Bard only has one Lvl 44 dd on Phoenix which is a naff 114 damage. Pretty sure the Skald has 2DD on live but not here. Just wonder why the change on Phoenix is all.

Because of whiners, that's why.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Tue 4 Aug 2020 7:17 AM by Sepplord
didn't skald always have 2 DD's?

i don't remember any whining of skalds that they need a second DD and getting it. Weird to claim that happened because of the whiners
Tue 4 Aug 2020 7:31 AM by Cadebrennus
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 4 Aug 2020 7:17 AM
didn't skald always have 2 DD's?

i don't remember any whining of skalds that they need a second DD and getting it. Weird to claim that happened because of the whiners

In regards to the Amnesia nerf. Nothing to do with Skalds dude.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics