Champion damage vs Reaver damage.

Started 1 Aug 2018
by valicyn
in Hibernia
So I was doing a small man today and ran across a reaver. We got whooped 1 v2 . He slammed be then began Levi x3. His lvl were hitting me for 241 each while my LW hit him for 244 (-109). All my melee resists are capped. So what I'm wondering is if Champion damage can be brought upto par? I'm not asking for a reaver nurf. I'm asking if we can get a much needed boost to our damage. I mean 2h weapon hits for 244 and a 1h hits for 241 and both classes are on the hybrid table. Something doesn't seem right.

Beilien 50 champ.
Wed 1 Aug 2018 6:26 PM by Zach
I would like a few Albs & Mids to set up a fight or two so we can do an honest check on these damage tables as I'm experiencing the same issues. It would be nice to have some real research.

--- Heiny
Wed 1 Aug 2018 9:11 PM by Niix
Can't this be done on the target dummies?

Levi is cold damage right? what was your cold resist at?
Wed 1 Aug 2018 9:58 PM by merfp27
Yeah Levi is cold damage. At this patch, I think the delve is 157 cold dd proc modified by Str/Dex and subject to resist checks. Hib scale is also vulnerable to cold. It also sounds like he got the drop on you, because your insta debuffs would have really screwed up his WS and ATK speed and I can’t see him gettin off 3 Levi’s with that debuff on him unless he resisted.
Wed 1 Aug 2018 10:18 PM by valicyn
He totally owned us and my cold is 22% non template char.
Wed 1 Aug 2018 11:06 PM by Ceen
Armors are not vulnerable to cold.
Its sad but true you have to learn how to play. Reaver is a beast if hitting from behind, dont let him get you. Cc and run early.
Comparing champ danage to reaver damage makes no sense, its a dd nuker with melee range.
Thu 2 Aug 2018 1:56 AM by Zach
The champion damage tables in general are a little low in some cases.

I had a reaver eat me for breakfast the other day as well though, and his Levi wacked me for around 450 or so before I got turned around, but this was before I had cold resists. Mine were hovering around 12% at the time, so that's understandable.

In a lot of these cases, especially against the stealthers while I'm running solo, I'd like to figure out if they have stacked AF buffs.

Ani should not be doing 120-140 damage when it lands on a stealther...
Thu 2 Aug 2018 3:43 AM by Magesty
Anecdote: Flex damage seems really busted. I witnessed my friend’s reaver two shot an equal level nightshade in Thid with diamondback.

No way a reaver should be doing 240s with what is presumably a very fast 1Her. I’m assuming you are just talking about the weapon itself... It should be more like 80-120 weapon and then 180-275 proc.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics