Loki 2.0

Started 4 Jun 2020
by Dsai
in Crafting
Any idea where I am able to obtain this program?
Thu 4 Jun 2020 6:05 PM by Loki
I’m mobile atm so cannot conduct a thorough search, but I see Loki 1.4 download links popping, just google DaoC Loki 1.4 . I’d say 1.4 is just as good as 2.0, maybe with a friendlier interface. You just gotta go into option and check the box to enable finesse gems ( the +1 to all melee and +1 to all magic gems) that got introduced later. Thats the only difference from 1.4 to 2.0 as far as I know.

Hopefully you can get it running without a key, I heard a few months ago that the guy developing it discontinued his work, so serial keys arent available for purchase anymore. Maybe someone can borrow you one.
Thu 4 Jun 2020 6:15 PM by dbeattie71
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1izwmCzCOqyWrNvCdLUG5ts4u-9VOczQ-
Thu 4 Jun 2020 6:17 PM by dbeattie71
A key would be sweet. If I can’t find one I’ll probably write some tool to monitor chat log and convert to Loki’s XML.
Thu 1 Oct 2020 6:08 AM by Dean0178
*BUMP* =)

Has anyone found (or still have) a valid download/installer for this? I have a legit key for it as I bought it years and years ago, but I can't seem to find the installation media anymore :'(

FWIW, a key feature 2.0 has IIRC is the ability to add multiple options for ROG pieces per slot.
Sun 11 Oct 2020 12:05 PM by Nekral
hi@all,

anyone has Loki 2.0 to share?

cheers
Nek
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics