Re: Apex's guide for new and returning players. The Guide to a Fresh Level 50.

Ardri wrote:
Fri 1 Feb 2019 9:32 PM
Frieza wrote:
Fri 1 Feb 2019 3:16 AM
I hope im right, but i think the skill + is actually 10 not 11. As with 10 + RR1 you get 11.

I made this mistake for years on live before i clued on....hopefully im not dead wrong though?

As others said, max plus to skill in template is +11. You get nothing for being RR1. At RR2 you get +1 to all skills. RR5 is +4 which is why chars have +15 to all skills.

How you've played the game for many years and got this dead wrong...lol.

Its been like this on other servers.....as a lvl 50 now i have +11 (more actually) on my gear and can only see +10 to stats. Do you have a RR1 lvl 50 to prove my theory wrong? Im happy to be wrong about this, but on the last origins/ whatever server you wasted a point going +11 and it was all over the forums that you needed the +11 too, but i got +11 at RR1 lvl 50 with +10 on items.

Re: Apex's guide for new and returning players. The Guide to a Fresh Level 50.

Frieza wrote:
Wed 6 Feb 2019 3:30 AM
Ardri wrote:
Fri 1 Feb 2019 9:32 PM
Frieza wrote:
Fri 1 Feb 2019 3:16 AM
I hope im right, but i think the skill + is actually 10 not 11. As with 10 + RR1 you get 11.

I made this mistake for years on live before i clued on....hopefully im not dead wrong though?

As others said, max plus to skill in template is +11. You get nothing for being RR1. At RR2 you get +1 to all skills. RR5 is +4 which is why chars have +15 to all skills.

How you've played the game for many years and got this dead wrong...lol.

Its been like this on other servers.....as a lvl 50 now i have +11 (more actually) on my gear and can only see +10 to stats. Do you have a RR1 lvl 50 to prove my theory wrong? Im happy to be wrong about this, but on the last origins/ whatever server you wasted a point going +11 and it was all over the forums that you needed the +11 too, but i got +11 at RR1 lvl 50 with +10 on items.

I played on Origins and have never heard about this. Pretty sure you're wrong, but for the sake of Science I will test my 1L9 Cleric in like 8 hours.