Tired of Being Zerged Down In US Primetime?

Started 5 Apr 2021
by ExcretusMaximus
in Albion
Contact me here or on the Discord in my signature.

We're not planning on counter zerging, but we are planning on countering the zerg.

No need to leave your current guild to join us.
Tue 6 Apr 2021 10:36 PM by Marden
Albion has been under attack for, what, like a whole week now, right?

Man. Not sure how you folks are managing, but thoughts and prayers.
Tue 6 Apr 2021 11:09 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Marden wrote:
Tue 6 Apr 2021 10:36 PM

Do you play US primetime? Because it's been Alb getting dominated for months, and now that all the 8-mans quit the server it's gotten worse. Albion crushes during the day US time, due to a very high EU population, but after 8 PM Eastern, it's a ghost town.
Fri 9 Apr 2021 2:11 PM by Komaf
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Tue 6 Apr 2021 11:09 PM
Marden wrote:
Tue 6 Apr 2021 10:36 PM

Do you play US primetime? Because it's been Alb getting dominated for months, and now that all the 8-mans quit the server it's gotten worse. Albion crushes during the day US time, due to a very high EU population, but after 8 PM Eastern, it's a ghost town.

I agree, but to be fair, the whole server's a ghost town once EU goes to sleep. They should call this game, Dark Age of N. America, as it's all shadow and silence. A seemingly endless void of non-compliant grouping, hours spent in a field seeing no one beyond low A.I. pixelation, visits to Camelot thinking, 'Will this be the day someone smiles?' When in truth the tired city is not more than a graveyard itself.

My 2 coppers.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics