Merc weapons

Started 6 Feb 2021
by BPICKEREL
in Albion
Looking to get some crafted crush weapons for mercenary. Can anyone recommend speeds for each hand and procs?
Sat 6 Feb 2021 2:07 PM by thirian24
I replied to your PM, but the slowest MH crush that you can craft is 3.8 and 2.4 OH is fastest. If you did crafted, you can use dots and LT procs if solo. But I’d highly recommend to try and go weaponless. That way you can take advantage of slower MH weapons and better procs from some of the feather weapons. Namely the S/C debuff hammer.
Sat 6 Feb 2021 5:53 PM by gotwqqd
thirian24 wrote:
Sat 6 Feb 2021 2:07 PM
I replied to your PM, but the slowest MH crush that you can craft is 3.8 and 2.4 OH is fastest. If you did crafted, you can use dots and LT procs if solo. But I’d highly recommend to try and go weaponless. That way you can take advantage of slower MH weapons and better procs from some of the feather weapons. Namely the S/C debuff hammer.
You don’t need go weapon less if using feather items
Just figure out what stats are common and if crafting for swap mirror the feather items
Sat 6 Feb 2021 9:03 PM by thirian24
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat 6 Feb 2021 5:53 PM
thirian24 wrote:
Just figure out what stats are common and if crafting for swap mirror the feather items

Sorry, let me clarify because I didn’t in my original post. I meant it’s better to go weaponless, because there are better weapon speeds from ROG weapons. Unless he chooses to use the cleric feather hammer.

Like I stated to the OP, go weaponless if you can. It’s SUPER easy on a Merc to do so, and it’ll open up many possibilities of weapon swaps for you as far as weapon speeds and procs.

GL
Mon 1 Mar 2021 9:01 PM by thegrizzler22
thirian24 wrote:
gotwqqd wrote:
thirian24 wrote:

Sorry, let me clarify because I didn’t in my original post. I meant it’s better to go weaponless, because there are better weapon speeds from ROG weapons. Unless he chooses to use the cleric feather hammer.

Like I stated to the OP, go weaponless if you can. It’s SUPER easy on a Merc to do so, and it’ll open up many possibilities of weapon swaps for you as far as weapon speeds and procs.

GL

How much does it cost for a weaponless Merc template? I hope it's super easy because I don't have much money so far..
Fri 5 Mar 2021 5:08 PM by Magesty
It will be quite expensive and involve a fair amount of time to get a perfect weaponless template if you don't already have a good chunk of plat & feathers. I'd advise designing a passable and more affordable template as well as a separate weaponless template. Craft the cheaper one so you can enjoy your character and get some RRs while working towards the better one via raids and farming. If you're lucky you'll roll well and be able to add in some "free" 70+ utility items as you acquire feathers.
Thu 11 Mar 2021 6:26 AM by Ulio ah ah
thirian24 wrote:
Sat 6 Feb 2021 9:03 PM
gotwqqd wrote:
thirian24 wrote:

GL

What crush weapons do you recommend to use?
I curr,ently use 4.2 (dd proc) / 3.4 (20% haste).
Azure breaker?
Fri 12 Mar 2021 1:59 AM by Exploder
For solo, it's best to use a LT proc RoG MH (4.2spd) and the fastest crafted OH (I believe 2.4?) with a DoT proc. You can try using Azure Breaker as a MH until it procs and then switch to your LT proc weapon if you'd like. I don't think it's really worth it, personally.

I'm not entirely sure what they use for grouping.
Fri 12 Mar 2021 9:51 AM by Ulio ah ah
I only play in a small group / 8
Fri 16 Apr 2021 9:09 AM by Ulio ah ah
i saw on yt that some used golden war mace (speed 4.4), what do you think?
Fri 16 Apr 2021 9:03 PM by Exploder
Ulio ah ah wrote:
Fri 16 Apr 2021 9:09 AM
i saw on yt that some used golden war mace (speed 4.4), what do you think?

Golden War Mace proc (spec AF) is awful so I'd advise against it. If I had to guess for grouping LT or DD (spirit/energy) procs would be the way to go.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics