Making Arrows?

Started 10 Jan 2021
by ceto287
in Albion
HI folks,

Looking to make a scout and was wondering how I make my own arrows? Is there a website that has detailed instructions on crafting your own arrows?

Thanks!
Sun 10 Jan 2021 8:29 PM by Centenario
On Phoenix, your crafts are account wide.

You can craft arrows with the fletching craft.

Ask in game for info.

Buying arrows from merchant is the same.
Sat 20 Feb 2021 5:29 AM by torr071
hi, what did you mean by account wide?
I just maxed all salvage on one toon, but I logged onto another
and the crafting is at zero, and also the armor I had placed into the account bank wasnt there.
Sat 20 Feb 2021 10:44 AM by Saroi
Just level up your Fletching by making arrows. The highest arrows are around 500 skill and the cost isn't that high. Here is a guide for salvaging and according to that, it takes around 22g to get Fletcher to 500.

https://forum.playphoenix.online/realm/crafting/4141-salvaging-guide-for-new-players
Sat 20 Feb 2021 10:46 AM by Saroi
torr071 wrote:
Sat 20 Feb 2021 5:29 AM
and the crafting is at zero, and also the armor I had placed into the account bank wasnt there.

On what toon did you log? There are 2 vaults, one personal for your char only and one for your realm. Same goes for crafting, it is realm wide. So if you craft on Alb, all your Alb chars will have the same amount of skill but Mid/Hib will have 0 which means you have to craft extra on the other 2 realms to get crafting up.
Sat 20 Feb 2021 11:02 AM by DJ2000
Saroi wrote:
Sat 20 Feb 2021 10:46 AM
torr071 wrote:

On what toon did you log? There are 2 vaults, one personal for your char only and one for your realm. Same goes for crafting, it is realm wide. So if you craft on Alb, all your Alb chars will have the same amount of skill but Mid/Hib will have 0 which means you have to craft extra on the other 2 realms to get crafting up.

Correct.

Also, if by any chance you deleted all toons for a realm, f.e. if you had only 1 Scout in alb and that toon had max salv, but you remade him during the event, then all acquired skills will also disappear.
Sat 20 Feb 2021 1:37 PM by gotwqqd
DJ2000 wrote:
Sat 20 Feb 2021 11:02 AM
Saroi wrote:
Sat 20 Feb 2021 10:46 AM
torr071 wrote:

Correct.

Also, if by any chance you deleted all toons for a realm, f.e. if you had only 1 Scout in alb and that toon had max salv, but you remade him during the event, then all acquired skills will also disappear.
I don’t believe that’s true
I think those values are saved even if all characters are wiped
Sat 20 Feb 2021 2:33 PM by DJ2000
It's the same with houses, If it any given point you reduce to 0 toons in a Realm. (or titles, Enc. Credits etc.)
Sat 20 Feb 2021 3:46 PM by Saroi
DJ2000 wrote:
Sat 20 Feb 2021 2:33 PM
It's the same with houses, If it any given point you reduce to 0 toons in a Realm. (or titles, Enc. Credits etc.)

Afaik you have to get rid of your house first before deleting your last toon. I once deleted all my toons on all 3 realms a while after the change to NF. Could not delete with house so I had ot give it to someone else and then could delete the last char. Also when I then returned some month ago, I had my crafting skills all up, so they were saved.
Sat 20 Feb 2021 3:55 PM by ExcretusMaximus
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat 20 Feb 2021 1:37 PM
I don’t believe that’s true
I think those values are saved even if all characters are wiped

Beckett told you specifically it's character linked last month.

Beckett wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 9:54 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 9:51 AM
Keep your account on old computer
Erase all the characters and hand it over to your BF.
Keep all resources and monies
Likely you have salvaging there it stays on account as well as epic encounters

Create new account on new computer

Level from scratch together

Encounter credit is character linked, if you delete the character that did the encounter you lose the credit.
The same for crafting.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics