Question: Sorc/Cab Duo

Started 3 Jan 2021
by JamesFullard
in Albion
Me and my friend are pretty new to Phoenix (loving it so far). We been discussing a duo we could run together. We started trying to go Mid, but we could not settle on anything so people started suggesting a Sorc/Cab combo.
Sorc: Sorc would need be Mind Spec
Cabilist: would go Spirit spec (to be able to debuff for the Sorc)

Questions:
Any suggestions on 50 specs for both these guys for this server?
I understand we would have to run endo/full buff potions, but would have sorc speed.

We kinda looking for suggestions, advice and pointers on this idea.
Sun 3 Jan 2021 10:00 AM by Sepplord
While the Duo is quite strong in a fight after you got a few RRs, casterspeed will just suck If you plan on running RvR as a Duo (imo)

Imo you will seldom find Fights where you can make Work of all the AoE CC the sorc has AND kill what is CCed.
In a Duo Setup a monstrel/skald offer enough CC for enemies you can Beat and will also See...
Ofcourse, when you get the drop on a Low RR noobgrp that all don't have purge or Det, the sorc will be better....but in reality that just won't happen
Sun 3 Jan 2021 8:05 PM by JamesFullard
Well, damn, after last night of a group on Discord telling us that Sorc/Cab was good, now today you are the 5th person to tell me what you just said. ugh

I mean we already playing on Mid, we were just going to do the Duo on Alb "only" but now that this combo might not be worth trying ...... so annoying. I wish I was more experieinced with the game to know this type stuiff myself
Sun 3 Jan 2021 9:37 PM by gotwqqd
Minstrel Sorcerer
Mon 4 Jan 2021 10:33 AM by Ceen
Either cleric + sorc coast guarding for the rest of your life or minstrel + melee / necro
Tue 5 Jan 2021 6:00 AM by JamesFullard
Well he says he wants to try the Sorc/Cab combo so we gonna give it a shot. Still should be fun though, Sure we gonna lack certain things needed for Duo RvR but we should still get some rps
Tue 5 Jan 2021 9:29 AM by Sepplord
if your friend wants to play that combo, play it
it is strong and has tons of tools for different situations

playing something else you don't want to won't be fun if he isn't interested or would always ask himself "what if we were caba/sorc instead"
Wed 6 Jan 2021 12:27 AM by JamesFullard
Yea I guess that is true. If it fails then we know. It's not like it takes long to level to 50 on this server anyways.
Wed 6 Jan 2021 12:46 AM by gotwqqd
JamesFullard wrote:
Wed 6 Jan 2021 12:27 AM
Yea I guess that is true. If it fails then we know. It's not like it takes long to level to 50 on this server anyways.
And both of them classes can be fun playing without the other solo or in a Zerg or pickup group
Wed 6 Jan 2021 1:26 AM by JamesFullard
Yea but no soloing with the cab - no speed but yea I get ya.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics