Inf Template

Started 21 Dec 2020
by doggreen
in Albion
Can anyone point me to where I can find a temple for my inf? Its been years since I played.
Tue 22 Dec 2020 1:16 AM by Dadbodosteel
You have to make your own on phoenix since most jewelry used in templates are rogs. If you leveled your spell crafting up you can turn some 70 utility rogs into 90 utility. Or you can farm ds or lb loop if you have a toon that can run it. Or spend plat buying pieces or someone else's template.
Tue 22 Dec 2020 7:19 PM by doggreen
what gear would you recommend?
what does rog mean?

what does ds and lb mean?

where can you buy some one elses template? in game or out of game?
Tue 22 Dec 2020 7:42 PM by Kwall0311
doggreen wrote:
Tue 22 Dec 2020 7:19 PM
What gear would you recommend? A good start can be the Sidi chest. Most people use it for the heal proc, then 5 pc crafted , or if you have good items you can try 3 pc sidi 3 pc crafted, but that would be pretty expensive. Alot of assassin types go for a build that doesnt require the stats of their wepaons, to make swapping them for poison/debuff applications easier.

What does rog mean? ROG is random object generator, Which is the Jewelry, belts, bracer cloaks etc. This pretty much makes each template unique , so there is no shared set of items that you can copy from one another. The higher the utility, the easier it will be to template, for the most part.

What does ds and lb mean? Darkspire and Lyln Barfog. Two popular areas that are farmable by a full group, for a good chance at RoGs with higher utility, as well as feathers .

Where can you buy some one elses template? In game or out of game? People are often selling templates in game for different amounts of plat, you can keep an eye out in the trade channel in game or in the phoenix discord.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics