Infi Template + Weapons

Started 30 Nov 2020
by hibenosa
in Albion
Dear Community,

thanks to this awesome Weekend Event I could finally get my fishfiltrator to level 50. As the challenging with the will start right now, I would like to gather a few more informations regarding the infi playstyle and template.

Must Have Items:
SIDI Vest
Legio Heart (in Inventory for Charge)
Dragon Ring (in INventory for Charge)

Weapons:

First of all, how many weapons will i need? When I want to have a fixed OFF-Hand, which one would you take?
I would love to make mine MHI (Total Weaponless is too expensive i guess), and to switch situationally
Dmg Add Proc Thruster
Dot Proc Thruster
Crafted Dot Proc
Crafted DD

Assuming i need to apply STr/con + dot + disease + str debuff + weaponspeed debuff (does it stack with styles?), I will need at least 10 weapons so i can reapply after purge, is this correct?

Jewelry:

I got some nice 84 and 79 Utility Bracer during the event, and I've heard that it is possible to add some more +resi or stats to them. Can anyone explain to me how this works, my SCler is currently at 800. In General, how much Util need the items to have to make a MHI or even Fully Weaponless template?

I thank you very much for your answers and your help, hope to see you on the battlefield soon!
Mon 30 Nov 2020 5:05 PM by Saroi
hibenosa wrote:
Mon 30 Nov 2020 2:56 PM
Jewelry:

I got some nice 84 and 79 Utility Bracer during the event, and I've heard that it is possible to add some more +resi or stats to them. Can anyone explain to me how this works, my SCler is currently at 800.

A Legend SC can upgrade Rogs with stats and resists. Like having 1 body you can upgrade it to 2/3/4/5 etc. HP and skills can not be upgraded.

You need Phoenix dust, Phoenix ashes and a perfect gem crafted from that category(If you want to increase str, you will need the +28 gem).

Technically you can upgrade to a very high amount but at a certain point it gets to expensive. For example getting a resist from 1 to 5 will cost you 702 Ashes and 239 dust. Raising a resist from 7 to 8 will cost you 720 ashes and 240 dust alone. From 12 to 13 it will be 3150 Ashes. A Stat cost like 1/3 of that(Resist give 2 utility per point, a stat 0,67)

This helps in making SC. If I have like 2 1x cold resist, I check that I only get a total of 18 cold. THen upgrade both 1x cold to 5x(two times + 4) and have the cap of 26.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics