Re: Infiltrator specs?

just for clarify slash vs thrust:

if focus on stealther fights, slash would be better because thrust is - vs mid stealther and 0 vs hib stealther. slash is + vs mid and - vs hib.

so i would rather take the +10% vs. mid with slash as +-0% vs hib with thrust, or? with 39 in dw ill also have the asd style as follow up.
Atum|Talmar
Logres|Dartmoor|Salisbury|Uthgard|Phoenix
Bellum Potentiae | Genesis | Morrigans Breath | Expelled

Atum wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 8:31 PM

if focus on stealther fights, slash would be better because thrust is - vs mid stealther and 0 vs hib stealther. slash is + vs mid and - vs hib.

so i would rather take the +10% vs. mid with slash as +-0% vs hib with thrust, or? with 39 in dw ill also have the asd style as follow up.
But thrust was direct off evade stuns, thats a plus i guess
Khaaz

Atum wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 8:31 PM

i prefer thrust for evade stun 6seconds, and the bleeding style of 50 DW is really good, but u can try every spec u want
Pretus - gimp friar
Nemra - infiltrator
Icsy -Zoppas-Yngvarr Midgard

I just hit RR6 and respecced to 50DW and am having a tough time adjusting from CS spec. What anytimes should I be using? Dual shadows and the side chain? I am also thrust spec for evade stun. Thanks!
Hazordus - RR6 Infiltrator
Thunderblade - RR6 Mercenary

BPICKEREL wrote:
Wed 21 Oct 2020 3:35 AM
I just hit RR6 and respecced to 50DW and am having a tough time adjusting from CS spec. What anytimes should I be using? Dual shadows and the side chain? I am also thrust spec for evade stun. Thanks!
Isn’t the whole purpose of the spec laying bleed on thick and heavy?