Sorcerer...36 mind. Any point ?

Started 6 Sep 2020
by gotwqqd
in Albion
Any point getting this with the pots power regen?

I’m wondering if I can do without it and the 35 mez reduction for self.
Mostly solo and wondering if dropping to 35 mind/39 body so I can get 15 matter for the higher value dex/con instant single/aoe debuffs
Sun 6 Sep 2020 8:46 AM by Ele
35 mind should be fine, especially if you are not planning to group a lot. Regarding the dex/qui debuff in matter, I'd say you don't need that, you already have the debuff from body spec with 58 delve. The single target debuffs are baseline and should be ok without investing into the line, but I never tested that.
Sun 6 Sep 2020 3:50 PM by gotwqqd
Ele wrote:
Sun 6 Sep 2020 8:46 AM
35 mind should be fine, especially if you are not planning to group a lot. Regarding the dex/qui debuff in matter, I'd say you don't need that, you already have the debuff from body spec with 58 delve. The single target debuffs are baseline and should be ok without investing into the line, but I never tested that.
Ahh didn’t notice that.
Are they on same timer? If so
There is really nowhere else to put the points except 36 for the crack.

So 41 body/35 mind
Or
40 body/36 mind?
Tue 22 Sep 2020 1:53 PM by iamsaitam
Go for 36/37 mind and 39 body. Yellow pom does matter. You've got your insta debuffs covered there. Strength timer is shared with AE S/C and Dex with AE D/Q. I don't think the matter one will have a separate timer, also the level is really low so you'll get resisted more often than not.
Wed 23 Sep 2020 6:01 PM by Freedomcall
Going 39body/34mind/15matter was pretty interesting point, so I did a test myself.

First, it is base debuffs that shares rut.
So base dex debuff and base str debuff are on same timer, not dex with d/q or str with s/c.

Second, Body d/q debuff and Mind s/c debuff shares rut.

Third, matter single d/q and matter aoe d/q debuff are totally independent and even has separate timer with each other.

Conclusion : If you go 39/34/15, you can utilized 4 debuffs at max without rut concern.
1. dex OR str
2. body d/q OR mind s/c
3. matter single d/q
4. matter aoe d/q

I'm not sure if it is worth to give up yellow mezz dampening for matter aoe d/q debuff because it won't rupt unless it resists afaik.
But anyway this is how it works.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 8:13 AM by iamsaitam
Freedomcall wrote:
Wed 23 Sep 2020 6:01 PM
Going 39body/34mind/15matter was pretty interesting point, so I did a test myself.

First, it is base debuffs that shares rut.
So base dex debuff and base str debuff are on same timer, not dex with d/q or str with s/c.

Second, Body d/q debuff and Mind s/c debuff shares rut.

Third, matter single d/q and matter aoe d/q debuff are totally independent and even has separate timer with each other.

Conclusion : If you go 39/34/15, you can utilized 4 debuffs at max without rut concern.
1. dex OR str
2. body d/q OR mind s/c
3. matter single d/q
4. matter aoe d/q

I'm not sure if it is worth to give up yellow mezz dampening for matter aoe d/q debuff because it won't rupt unless it resists afaik.
But anyway this is how it works.

Thanks for the sharing the findings, I stand corrected on the rut.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics