Low RR necro RA for strictly farming?

Started 24 Jul 2020
by gotwqqd
in Albion
What would be good choice of RA
@RR 3L0?

4L0?

Right now I’ve chosen concentration 3 and some damage add plus the tl/LW/serenity
Sun 2 Aug 2020 12:51 PM by mrdaoc
Hi

I recently "re-done" my Necro's RA skills and I have noticed an improvement - mainly with more damage!

Previously I was 3L4 with with high Wild Power and Augmented Dexterity with the obligatory Longwind and Tireless.

I changed to:

Mastery of Magery 6
Mastery of Focus 3
Mastery of the Art 2
Augmented Dexterity 2
Longwind and Tireless

My plan is to get to perhaps L5.0 and maybe increase casting speed more and some more damage too. I was thinking of Mastery of the Arcane too to improve buff spells.

My Necro is currently specced at 48 Deathsight, 9 Painworking and 23 Death Servant. It works well for me at present. Perhaps someone with more game knowledge than me could advise further. Any opinions or advice on my setup would be welcomed too.

Best of luck!
Sun 20 Sep 2020 12:59 PM by Valaraukar
mrdaoc wrote:
Sun 2 Aug 2020 12:51 PM
Hi

I recently "re-done" my Necro's RA skills and I have noticed an improvement - mainly with more damage!

Previously I was 3L4 with with high Wild Power and Augmented Dexterity with the obligatory Longwind and Tireless.

I changed to:

Mastery of Magery 6
Mastery of Focus 3
Mastery of the Art 2
Augmented Dexterity 2
Longwind and Tireless

My plan is to get to perhaps L5.0 and maybe increase casting speed more and some more damage too. I was thinking of Mastery of the Arcane too to improve buff spells.

My Necro is currently specced at 48 Deathsight, 9 Painworking and 23 Death Servant. It works well for me at present. Perhaps someone with more game knowledge than me could advise further. Any opinions or advice on my setup would be welcomed too.

Best of luck!

Why 48 - 9 - 23 and not 48 - 6 - 24 (to get the 11.6 dps shield)?
How do you handle purple mobs with this spec and RAs?

I'm lazily exping a Necro to try some farming on Albion, and would like to know how far can a necro go regarding high level mob farming. With my BD on Mid I can easily farm purple mobs (like drakulv in dragon's lair), how does a necro compare to a BD about it?

Thanks!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics