WTB Friar weaponless temp

Started 23 Jul 2020
by Mortargent20
in Albion
Hi all,

New to Albion i have made a friar. I am willing to buy or to have someone make a weaponless friar template.

I have a few feathers but only Sidi credit for the moment. So i can eventually buy 1-2 items from Sidi if needed or trade VS dragon/legion/others credit.

Thx for all and hope to have a few answers :-)
Thu 23 Jul 2020 12:19 PM by Centenario
weaponless all cap goes for around 40p-80p depending on the wasted utility, time taken to build it etc...
Thu 23 Jul 2020 1:32 PM by Mortargent20
Thx for the answer. I was expecting something like 40-50p. But if it goes up to 80 i'll have to farm more cash...

Anyway i am still willing to buy that template or to have one made. No emergency but i'd appreciate anyone that could help me out with that.
Thu 23 Jul 2020 2:25 PM by Blitze
Friar should be a cheap template and not that important to have weaponless.
Remember you don’t need +ench/rej or str and only in leather armour.
Get a sidi staff or a RoG LT and then craft a fast DD(or haste) staff with similar stats.

Also solo Melee friar doesn’t really need need to cap power/pie. Dying due to Running out of power is unbelievably rare (I don’t have capped piety and it’s happened once to me against a Kiting scout In pvp zone)
Thu 23 Jul 2020 3:40 PM by Tereos
Centenario wrote:
Thu 23 Jul 2020 12:19 PM
weaponless all cap goes for around 40p-80p depending on the wasted utility, time taken to build it etc...

lol..i spent less than 20P for weaponless tp on my friar, i miss only 13 power that i put on crafted staff.

u don't need + enh and + str, i have capped all and +reju too
Fri 24 Jul 2020 12:08 AM by Mortargent20
Well thanks for all those details !!! I am still looking for that temp. I have started to look at merchants in housing but i have no idea if the prices i see are correct since i am not used to Albion prices...

So if anyone is able to assist me with making that temp i'd really appriciate it.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics