Neso wrote: ↑
Mon 25 May 2020 3:04 PM
Decent level of pd with conc3/4/5, probably tri spec for air pets to stun lock and another cc type (aoe mezz), yellow pbt.
Standard? fight would probably go...qc root <purged>, conc mezz, get space, air/earth pet & nuke, kite until vanish/sos/dead.
Good: Having speed (although use horse with yellow pbt running?), root and mezz, great range on pets.
Bad: Caster/hp, need time/space to kill/kite.
LW, Tireless, Seren1, MCL, PD, Conc3/4/5 + Purge2 + AugDex + MastArt = rr7+
Without many of these, it'll be a rough solo time without even getting mowed down by every smallman/grp...
Generally agree with the comment.
- Fight: qc root <purged>, conc mezz, get space, air/earth pet & nuke, kite until vanish/sos/dead
You apply Mezz and root, both will have a 10% resist chance. So even with concentration, you might up ending up not CCing. + You need to survive the damage, while CCing + getting away
- Your Achilles heel is stealthers. And there are a lot on this server. If a rr3 NS attacks you and resists 1 CC, you are usually dead
- Almost all Small-men will kill you. Your 39 Wind mezz lasts 27 secs. Tanks usually interupted while running
no det clases 10-17 secs. Means you cann nuke down a second target, but if you get a qc stun etc, the other player or pet will be ready soon.
- You are way easier to kill than a MOC+LT class
- For solo, skip MCL, usually not your issue
- MAIN POINT: Solo Theurg is a lot of fun, because you have to old-school CC, if that works, it's soooo much fun.