Re: No swapping in weapons from your inventoy in a fight and poisons become instant-spells with a shared cooldown-timer

Saroi wrote:
Tue 4 May 2021 12:16 PM
What I find a bit funny in general is most complaints are about Sins swapping. Which is ofc true, but that is not because of the envenom mechanic, simply because there is a /switch command, which let's you easily change your offhand to for extra poison while on live it was just Mainhand drag. 2 poisons vs 1 or on the 2 attackround it is 4 poisons vs 2. That is flawed/issue.

The other complain is about Fulltanks or Hybrids switching between shield and 2h for damage and difference. Being even called abuse by Grün.

Nowhere do I read any complaints about BM and Merc being able to switch between their offhand and shield because of the /switch command. This is actually true abuse because this was never possible and is a Phoenix only thing, making BM/Merc as main damage dealers also having an incredible high defence, which should not be possible but somehow every thinks that is fine just because "hey they are Lighttanks".

It's because they are biased against sins and they have no objectivity.
Weapon swap is a big deal even for tanks in 1vs1. But of course those people don't do it. The shield swap is actually a huge deal for sins to deal with (and hello, on live the dual penetration vs shields was 50% and not 25% like on phoenix, but tell me again how assassins, who on top can't reapply lifebane at every swing, are overtuned here).

Re: No swapping in weapons from your inventoy in a fight and poisons become instant-spells with a shared cooldown-timer

gruenesschaf wrote:
Sat 1 May 2021 2:26 PM
items or rr, as it would be actual skills granted at different spec levels, would have huge spec implications and remove a major benefit assassins gain from higher rr.
due to viper they aready have a huge advantage in rr progess regarding realm points spent compared to other melee chars. so i dont see a problem there.

keen wrote:
Tue 4 May 2021 1:20 PM
gruenesschaf wrote:
Sat 1 May 2021 2:26 PM
items or rr, as it would be actual skills granted at different spec levels, would have huge spec implications and remove a major benefit assassins gain from higher rr.
due to viper they aready have a huge advantage in rr progess regarding realm points spent compared to other melee chars. so i dont see a problem there.

That's why any tank 7L+ played correctly will destroy a sin 11L+, because of the huge rr advantage progress xD
Sins are much better chances low rank vs low rank tank... The defense advantage with MoParry and MoB is too strong after rr 6/7 (combined with reflex attack for light tanks, you can't out dps them)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3vlPmmKrpw&t=670s&ab_channel=Drunkstains
I love when he destoys brainstorm (one of the strongest NS of the server 11L+ on the video) with purge and IP up. Must be because of the major benefits of the rank.

I fought drunkstains when he was RR5, it was 60/40 for my NS 9L. Since he is 7L, I can't kill him, I can't even make him drop IP.
People claming assassins are too strong are delusional. Of course, they never give us the name of their solo toon, because we would be pointing out how bad they are or because they never solo and just hate the class.

That's why any tank 7L+ played correctly will destroy a sin 11L+, because of the huge rr advantage progress xD
Sins are much better chances low rank vs low rank tank... The defense advantage with MoParry and MoB is too strong after rr 6/7 (combined with reflex attack for light tanks, you can't out dps them)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3vlPmmKrpw&t=670s&ab_channel=Drunkstains
I love when he destoys brainstorm (one of the strongest NS of the server 11L+ on the video) with purge and IP up. Must be because of the major benefits of the rank.

I fought drunkstains when he was RR5, it was 60/40 for my NS 9L. Since he is 7L, I can't kill him, I can't even make him drop IP.
People claming assassins are too strong are delusional. Of course, they never give us the name of their solo toon, because we would be pointing out how bad they are or because they never solo and just hate the class.

Assassins are 2 strong vs casters on Phoenix. Or are solo casters too weak in general?

A tank specced to counter assassins counters assassins very well on Phoenix (i lost one bo3 vs a sin in the last solo duel arena with my hero, spear specced! i won all other bo3s vs sins, 10-15ish)

- if only solo casters were viable we could all be happily soloing, knowing there is a rock/paper/scissors balance.

Remove vanish (because vanish denies solo casters most of their potential RP gain)
Put quickcast resistrate for solo casters to 0-2.5% if the spell is capped

= solo game balanced
Xpovoc, Jukaron, Nephamael, Mauril, Lareya, Aideen, Njoro

Reemove moc in 1vs1 if you remove vanish... People complain about vanish but moc drain is really the worst cheese ever in solo.
Also, no caster are not weak in solo. If you have two CC, you can beat any stealther, you just have to spec correctly with concentration as a RA.
It's just that most solo caster don't know how to play / spec their toon.
I've seen solo wizards/theu/sorc destroy assassins. Let's not speak about BD, SM and now chanters.

Noashakra wrote:
Wed 5 May 2021 9:41 AM
Reemove moc in 1vs1 if you remove vanish... People complain about vanish but moc drain is really the worst cheese ever in solo.
Also, no caster are not weak in solo. If you have two CC, you can beat any stealther, you just have to spec correctly with concentration as a RA.
I've seen solo wizards/theu/sorc destroy assassins. Let's not speak about BD, SM and now chanters.
Let's put it this way, your experience is very different to most others and might not reflect reality.

keen wrote:
Wed 5 May 2021 12:38 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Wed 5 May 2021 9:41 AM
Let's put it this way, your experience is very different to most others and might not reflect reality.

Show us your solo kills and we can speak.

In the mean time you can watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqA9LkgQmxY&ab_channel=Tr1gg4hGaming
From experience, because i fought with him and lost, I can tell you : mages are not weak in solo vs sins.

80%+ of the population on this server don't know to play their toon correctly. And to be fair I don't even consider myself part of the top 15%.
It's stange that people like Yarna for example (one of the best solo visi player imo) doesn't share the opinion on sins as most of the players on this forum...
I remember when faturday (10L) complained about thane being week in solo and how he could not kill any sins 1vs1, and then I fought Lhei on her thane 5L an she wooped my ass without using IP.

The best sins (exo tani etc.) are all very skilled players, and they get the most of their class. I remember on another post, when people told me there wasn't enough time between a PA to slam (lol yeah, 1.5s/1.6s isn't enough, I think I know where is the problem in that case)... It's easier to say it's the fault of the weapon swap if you can't win (they cry because sins use many weapons, but they have only one weapon/shield and don't switch depending on the procs). I see all the time people moving the camera with their keyboard, playing 100% with the mouse and without qbinds, etc etc.