Re: Bring back TOA without the Artiifacts/MLs

why woulld anyone do pve stuff without any benefit?
we already have enough feather pve content.
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer ~42,8% solo kills
Eik solo Shadowblade Flammen Fru ~50% solo kills

newest project: Gael SlaveKnight rr4 Infiltrator (atm 52% solo kills )

Quidquid agis, prudenter agas et respice finem.

inoeth wrote:
Thu 22 Jul 2021 1:58 PM
Oh, yeah.. PLENTY of feather pve content...
Want to run DS? Too bad. You don't have a temped RR4 class from the small meta pool allowed to run DS.
Want to run TG? Wait a week or two and you'll get one run maybe.
Raum loop? Hulks? Not quite as strict as DS meta but there's still a "correct" group to do them.
What else is there...? Oh ooh Trollheim! If you can even find a group to do it, enjoy your 1000 feathers and garbage drops after 60-90 minutes of effort! Never ran Iarn but I'd imagine it's in the same sad state.

Romanas wrote:
Thu 22 Jul 2021 5:38 PM
inoeth wrote:
Want to run DS? Too bad. You don't have a temped RR4 class from the small meta pool allowed to run DS.
Raum loop? Hulks? Not quite as strict as DS meta but there's still a "correct" group to do them.
What else is there...? Oh ooh Trollheim! If you can even find a group to do it, enjoy your 1000 feathers and garbage drops after 60-90 minutes of effort! Never ran Iarn but I'd imagine it's in the same sad state.

so whats the point? do you think you get toa content for free?
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer ~42,8% solo kills
Eik solo Shadowblade Flammen Fru ~50% solo kills

newest project: Gael SlaveKnight rr4 Infiltrator (atm 52% solo kills )

Quidquid agis, prudenter agas et respice finem.

inoeth wrote:
Thu 22 Jul 2021 9:23 PM
Romanas wrote:
Thu 22 Jul 2021 5:38 PM
inoeth wrote:

so whats the point? do you think you get toa content for free?

Providing more opportunities to get feathers isn't quite the same as handing out stuff for free. DS etc. just isn't a very good idea imho - was the point of the feather system not to do away with the slog of hunting the right drops for templates, so that people actually get into rvr faster ? Why was it necessary then to make DS a "challenge"? The result is that the best opportunity for making feathers is reserved for people with the right chars and gear, instead of giving content to the entire server population (let alone making it easier for people to temp their chars). I just also enjoy pve, but not running DS under semi professional conditions, i.e. there is basically no pve content apart from some raids and farming.