Re: Bring back TOA without the Artiifacts/MLs

ToA would be fantastic. Content is amazing. Artifacts are fun! ML raids fun!

No MLs: Use Encounters/ Raids for feathers/items and high rogs.
No % increases. Basically do not change the current templating parameters.

ToA should not be the expansion that changes everything. People shouldnt have to retemplate just to compete. How about PvE comtent that might make templating under our current convention easier.

I loathed ToA, mostly because it forced me to do more PvE, which was not what I wanted to do. However, if it was to be brought back, I hope it would not be something you *HAD* to do, but rather something you wanted to do.

Making the encounters give feathers and rogs would probably be a good idea. Keeping the artifacts and MLs out of the game should be a given.

I think having TOA encounters without any of the master levels, artifacts, or items with TOA bonuses is the way to go. I love the idea of unlockable skins via encounters. I think adding master levels and toa items at all will not be good for the server. Everyones templates will need to be redone. The simplicity of a usable template, and the longevity of it is a huge draw for me to keep playing on phoenix. I hated the feeling of going back to live after a break and feeling like all of my characters gear was out of date. PLEASE don't do that to us here!

Side note: Labyrinth of the Minotaur BP/feather skins would be AWESOME and much loved. Thanks for all your hard work devs.

I would love to see TOA added to Phoenix. Some of us enjoy the PVE world and a break from the kill or be killed metality. TOA was the best expansion ever in my opinion. It went a little too far with the champ level sub-spells and Atlantean glass making the artifact and ML encounters useless. I see alot of people complaining about the ML raids and how long it took, and how terrible it was. It's nothing for how long you will be playing your character in rvr. I'm all for TOA without the easy mode to get everything. Just my 2 cents.
Ezez

I've said this before, the server could benefit from some more bg pve encounters. The server "forces" player to do Galla etc. already, so the best thing would be to add raids as an alternative to SI dungeons. Players wouldn't have to do more stuff, but could do different stuff. Because tbh, aren't we all sick of SI dungeons at some point ....