- I solo, and then want to play with my friends, but am realm locked.
- I am playing with my friends, and the only people playing 8v8 etc are on the same realm, so there is nobody to fight, and we all just log off.
What if, instead of a hard realm timer, there was a different approach:
- If you get a kill ungrouped, the realm timer is something like 15 minutes.
- If you get a kill in a group, but not in a BG, the realm timer is 30 minutes.
- If you are playing with the zerg, the realm timer is 4 hours.
Just a more flexible way to help us self regulate population, while not risking everyone just farming RPs on the powerful realm for the day.