Re: Horses - Mount Timer to Only Start When In Combat

evert wrote:
Fri 11 Jun 2021 4:20 PM
Talo wrote:
Fri 11 Jun 2021 3:55 PM
the way horses work on live should be adopted. 10 sec timer after combat, same speed as caster/hastener, adopt speed5 even on horseback when speeder in group.

Why don’t you go play live?
why should I? the horse mechanic on phoenix is broken, why not adopt stuff that works? I enjoy playing on phoenix and I'm okay with all the other stuff...
gimme a reason against adopting it, plz.

Talo wrote:
Sat 12 Jun 2021 8:39 AM
evert wrote:
Fri 11 Jun 2021 4:20 PM
Talo wrote:
Fri 11 Jun 2021 3:55 PM
the way horses work on live should be adopted. 10 sec timer after combat, same speed as caster/hastener, adopt speed5 even on horseback when speeder in group.

Why don’t you go play live?
why should I? the horse mechanic on phoenix is broken, why not adopt stuff that works? I enjoy playing on phoenix and I'm okay with all the other stuff...
gimme a reason against adopting it, plz.
Not broken
Working as intended

gotwqqd wrote:
Sat 12 Jun 2021 4:45 PM
Not broken
Working as intended
That's why u almost dont see any horses in rvr.. just on caba pve spots.
Horses should draw money out of the game but noone will buy a 250p horse he cant use in a meaningful way.
Lower prices to 15p per epic mount + 5p for armor and saddle pad and make it working "normally" and there will be guys buying mounts for several toons.

Talo wrote:
Sat 12 Jun 2021 9:35 PM
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat 12 Jun 2021 4:45 PM
Not broken
Working as intended
That's why u almost dont see any horses in rvr.. just on caba pve spots.
Horses should draw money out of the game but noone will buy a 250p horse he cant use in a meaningful way.
Lower prices to 15p per epic mount + 5p for armor and saddle pad and make it working "normally" and there will be guys buying mounts for several toons.

What other class-defining abilities are we gonna get for 5p? Stealth maybe? Good for soloers… maybe a pet for everyone?
Dwarf Fru

Lewk wrote:
Thu 17 Jun 2021 9:47 PM
I support this idea. Especially for a stealther coming out of stealth, they should be able to mount immediately.

I wouldn't mind much that all get a shorter timer after using their last spells...but "especially" stealthers when coming out of stealth?
Imo. that would be one of the scenarios, imo, that isn't combat but still gives a timer

Drinking buffpots, casting bufftimers make the least sense to start the mounttimer-blocktimer