Re: Horses - Mount Timer to Only Start When In Combat

Buffpots break class abilities as you spend coin to get lvl 30ish version of all spec n base available from cleric+Druid.

Hasteners break class abilities as for free you get speed that lvl 50 casters get, just got to reclick them after each fight.

Horses break class abilities as you spend coin to get speed that lvl 50 casters get except with huge cast time and huger immunity timer.

I like the 60 second timer on mounts. I still use mine, but it's relegated to getting from place to place when I happen to be very far from a hastener, which is how it should be IMO.
*Current Lives*
(Phoenix) Kroll/SM
*Past Lives*
(MLF) Levlin/Rang > (Bors) Kleib/RM > (Kay) Traep/Minst > (Lancelot Cluster) Chasis/Sav > (Ywain) Finnegin/Ment > (Uthgard) Mordigg/BD

joshisanonymous wrote:
Tue 16 Feb 2021 5:00 PM
I like the 60 second timer on mounts. I still use mine, but it's relegated to getting from place to place when I happen to be very far from a hastener, which is how it should be IMO.

I've probably played hundreds of hours since they implemented horses. Yet i've seen maybe 1-2 horses in RvR during that time period. Let the horses roam.

ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Fri 26 Feb 2021 12:05 AM
joshisanonymous wrote:
Thu 25 Feb 2021 11:04 PM
No.

Go back to dominating Thid and bragging about it.

What on earth are you talking about?
*Current Lives*
(Phoenix) Kroll/SM
*Past Lives*
(MLF) Levlin/Rang > (Bors) Kleib/RM > (Kay) Traep/Minst > (Lancelot Cluster) Chasis/Sav > (Ywain) Finnegin/Ment > (Uthgard) Mordigg/BD

Ardri wrote:
Mon 1 Mar 2021 4:05 PM
Bump for change.

If you have to keep bumping, it's because no one cares or agrees, hence why I just gave a terse "no" the last time you bumped. It's lame. Stop doing it.
*Current Lives*
(Phoenix) Kroll/SM
*Past Lives*