Modification of /tag

Started 16 Jan 2021
by Idra
in Suggestions
The custom command /tag seems to be unknown for most of players and can hardly be applied here. I suggest some modification of it:

-Put it in servernews permanently so people will be informed that this command exist
-make a command that "flag" the players who want to play solo and want to be tagged by groups (like the roleplay tag for example : sylvan cosantoir (tag) )
-give a -5% RP malus for groups zerging tagged people, can be stack to -25%
-Make /tag activable for group from 4 to 8 members
-Make the "tag flag" active for solo and small until 3 members
-Make the malus as soon as "flaged"player is ganked by more than 2x his grp number. For example he's solo, if he get ganked by duo,no malus, by a trio or more, the gankers get malus. If the "flag" grp is 3 and get ganked by a smal of 4/5/6 members,no malus, more than 6,malus.

Hope this change will encourage players for more fair fight and penalyze some idiots high RR teams to zerg again and again solos,smalls etc... (no i don't speak about Black Flag ) and stop ruining casual experience out of prime time hours.
Sat 16 Jan 2021 8:10 PM by Nephamael
counteroffer:

/tag gives the reward instantly or after 10 sec not 60

/tag during an ongoing 1v1 that ends with a solokill (the system checks for this already) gives the reward - this is especially important as it is the only way to disencourage leaving solos alive sometimes but zerging them down as soon as they fight (cause /tag will not activate for a reward in time before they die)

/tag for smallmen at 4+ members (i agree on this)

solos can /tag toggle so they appear grey like /rp to enemies instead of red
(i disapprove this for smallmen of any size, as they can have small vs small in the mazes all day without being disturbed and if they are at other areas 90% of what they do is zerging down solos not small vs small)

To encourage more small vs small working on improvements of /fair toggle, for example a /fair cleanfight reward for smalls is a better improvement.

I disagree with all malus play as some groups are very bad and can't win 8v8 so all they do is try to kill smaller numbers and that's ok as long as the visible solos get any kind of QOL buff in the near future
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics