Some PVE content ?

Started 11 Jan 2021
by Serenish
in Suggestions
Hey girls and boys,

what about bringing some new PVE content to phoenix?
How possible is it to bring some TOA parts as PVE zone, without any ML, artefacts and other old stuff?

Maybe some new quests, boss mobs for different setups like 1 fg, 2 fg and 3 or more, i don't know^^.

Maybe the old ML as new phoenix quest line with phoenix drops like exergender stone, race respec, high utility rogs or something other.

After a lot of dragon, sidi, DF or else, it is, well, not boring, but there could be some more 😀

Don't know if it is possible to bring something like that to phoenix.

Important to know is, that I don't want the TOA from live.

Just custom made PVE zone – NO TOA CLASSES, NO ARTEFAKT, NO ML, NO TOA STATS

Like to hear a feedback or other ideas.

Greetz
Mon 11 Jan 2021 10:20 PM by Jerrian
I considered the same like you. I would like to see the catacombs add on, that fits from it ´s architecture, layout and content best to a classic server with Shrouded Isles. Ofc. there would need to be some adjustments to make it fit in the phoenix server setup.

For a special zone I would prefer something like the old Tajendi from Uthgard (sorry for namecalling, hopefully it is allowed), that was designed pretty well. Maybe the ML9 zone with the phoenix would fit (dunno if it ´s allready available as speviel event zone) for the story there could something be like freeing the phoenix instead of slaying him and let him fly.
Tue 12 Jan 2021 6:45 AM by Lasastard
The question is - what do you want from "more PvE" content (serious question)?

The live game kept adding PvE content, not necessarily to offer more variety in Pve, but to crank up the item grind and make it so people needed to opt into new content to be able to compete (and buy expansions).

This does not really apply to Phoenix. So you would get more of the same, just different looking. We already have various ways of grinding for end game gear (epic dungeons, HoH, etc) that cater to different group sizes etc.

Now, I could see having a dungeon with an interesting quest chain - but I am still unclear on what the reward would need to be for it to be "worth doing" and to make it something that exists alongside to what we already have without straight out replacing it.
Tue 12 Jan 2021 6:22 PM by Boo
I really like the idea of more challenging PVE content!
Fri 15 Jan 2021 6:59 PM by Solicfear
I would really like to see different pve content.

If we could open up ToA/Catacombs and add Phoenix own encounters rather than ML's/Artie raids, that would open up more stuff to do. I find right now that Sidi/Legion/SH/Dragon is becoming stagnant. Though, I'm not saying to add lots of lots of PvE like the live servers did with ToA when it first came out. I'm just suggesting in a couple of zones in ToA to do some sort of encounter that may including bosses from ML's or artie raids.

Though I really feel that we could add a couple of those arties or somthing similar to them such as Croc ring and EoY. This would help with zerging and stop with all the speed issue's in large battlegroups.
Fri 15 Jan 2021 7:03 PM by LrdRahl
PvE content only

Permanently unlock cosmetic skins for completing the PvE challenges.

Moar titles always good
Fri 15 Jan 2021 7:07 PM by Raecyn
Would love to see those things added. If the arties and such were added it should be feather based buying not mindless scroll farming I think.
Fri 15 Jan 2021 7:08 PM by honsou
I like the idea of opening up the TOA ML quests just for titles, great ROGs and skins. You can have the artifact encounters just to unlock the skins as well.

One thing that might be interesting to play around with to have a way to turn on original version of the Epic Dungeons for a day as type of supreme challenge.
Fri 15 Jan 2021 7:09 PM by mrsurber
+100 to opening TOA without the MLs and Artifacts.... I think it would be a great re-fresh for the current players.

Wylen/Wyler/Wylee
Sat 16 Jan 2021 3:39 AM by rogueyak
I also support opening expansions for PVE content only. PLEASE no TOA items/bonuses or artifacts or anything of that kind. Completing encounters to get credit for weapon/armor skins sounds like an amazing idea. Really would love to see the labyrinth skins available but feel like opening lab as pvp zone is a huge step away from the original intent of the server so I don't know how that would work.
Sat 23 Jan 2021 1:18 PM by Serenish
Raecyn wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 7:07 PM
Would love to see those things added. If the arties and such were added it should be feather based buying not mindless scroll farming I think.

Well i dont think that arties should be here on phoenix.

honsou wrote: I like the idea of opening up the TOA ML quests just for titles, great ROGs and skins. You can have the artifact encounters just to unlock the skins as well.

That's a nice idea to unluck artifact skin by killing the mobs. Like killing Malamis to get one free reskin of malice axe or whatever.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics