[Suggestion] Ability Empty pockets (Inf, SB, NS)

Started 18 Oct 2020
by Jerrian
in Suggestions
Greetings,

I remember assas had with the master levels on toa an ability to get the group more money. Would be nice to have it here too implemented as a passive ability to make them fit better in groups and it would have a little RPG aspect too. Sadly there was never a thief class or something like that in daoc, so assas could take this role.

I was also thinking about they could have have also a small boost of improve groups chance to get drops or sometthing like that, but it might be too much maybe, so more coins would be fine, I guess. It ´s Just a small suggestion to give these classes a little tweak, nothing game breaking.

Best Regards
Mon 19 Oct 2020 12:00 PM by inoeth
looking forward to ripping off some glacial bears or hill changelings
Mon 19 Oct 2020 7:02 PM by soremir
I really like this idea!
Mon 19 Oct 2020 8:50 PM by Forlornhope
Like this idea too, but I still don't think anyone would take a stealth class in most xp groups over pretty much any other class unfortunately. You'd have to make the bonus high enough to compensate for the faster you'd kill running any pbaoe class to make it viable at all. Mid might run a sb instead of another melee dps class though, so could help them out a lot.
Tue 20 Oct 2020 8:13 PM by Jerrian
Thanks for feedback guys, maybe staff will consider that idea.

I sometimes see Animists take Nightshades in Grp for farming, they have a nice loot table with leather and metal. So I remembered toa back in the days with this more coin ability as they were used for grps to get more money.

@ Forlornhope
Assas are decent damage dealers and with good heal support in grp, they do very well. The problem is more common as Hib and Alb has more caster set level,- and farm grps, were only one fulltank is used for blocking (sometimes not even that). That ´s also a reason you don ´t see much tanks in rvr these days as zerg vs zerg is more a caster thing. Stealther do well ofc too.

@ Inoeth
Maybe Rangers, Hunters and Scouts could get some leather and thread from killed animals like bears etc. instead as furriers. ;-)
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics