Maximum number of items in a House

Started 17 Oct 2020
by soremir
in Suggestions
My suggestion is quick and easy, and hopefully wont shift the balance of the game too much in RVR. I would like an increase in the number of items that you can put in your house please. I like to buy chairs and stuff and have enjoyed collecting trophies. I always run up against the item cap, especially when redecorating my living room.

Making it unlimited will clearly lead some players to try and break the game, but if you maybe double to original cap, it should allow our little avatars to live their best lives in baller style in newly furnished houses.

TLDR: Please increase the maximum amount of furniture in player bought housing.
Sat 17 Oct 2020 3:38 AM by easytoremember
I think the 20 cap is about right for the smallest house; the finite amount spurs on creativity working with a set amount of slots

The houses with 2nd stories and the mansions are very barren with the 20 item cap though. What always ends up happening is each room is sparsely decorated or one area has extra dedication leaving the rest empty

Due to QOL housing doesn't see much visitation outside of consig runs and house interiors are even more rarely explored- so while changing this would give some fun customizing the house further, nobody's going to see it, but they will definitely see the effects of a bloated DB
Sat 17 Oct 2020 4:13 AM by Kwall0311
Unfortunately your idea has come little too late. They are done making any changes to this server anymore sadly, seemingly due to the negative accusations and general bad attitude of some of the player base opposed to change. Only bug fixes and occasional events to look forward to from now on.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics