BP/Feather Name Change

Started 14 Oct 2020
by MisterCotton
in Suggestions
We have race change, but what about a name change for BPs?
Wed 14 Oct 2020 1:41 PM by Uthred
This feature will never come. We only change names if they violate the rules.
Wed 14 Oct 2020 9:42 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Uthred wrote:
Wed 14 Oct 2020 1:41 PM

Good, there's no reason to allow someone to be an asshole until everyone hates them, then reset their name and reputation and do it all over again.
Wed 14 Oct 2020 9:44 PM by Uthred
Thats one of the reasons why we dont do it.
Thu 15 Oct 2020 8:55 PM by MisterCotton
That totally makes sense, I didn't even think about that!
Fri 16 Oct 2020 12:44 PM by Sagz
I think the name change is a great idea..... however, if a person wants to change their name, they must pay with BPs AND there Realm points should be set to 0, you know, because now they have 0 reputation.

Not sure how many would do it because of that, but I have a few toons I made that are low enough RR that I would have no prob with because I do not like the name. Beats leveling a new toon from 1.

Just a thought though.
Fri 16 Oct 2020 12:48 PM by gotwqqd
Sagz wrote:
Fri 16 Oct 2020 12:44 PM
I think the name change is a great idea..... however, if a person wants to change their name, they must pay with BPs AND there Realm points should be set to 0, you know, because now they have 0 reputation.

Not sure how many would do it because of that, but I have a few toons I made that are low enough RR that I would have no prob with because I do not like the name. Beats leveling a new toon from 1.

Just a thought though.
Or they spend a dozen hours and create a brand new toon with the name they want
Fri 16 Oct 2020 12:58 PM by Sagz
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 16 Oct 2020 12:48 PM
Sagz wrote:

Just a thought though.
Or they spend a dozen hours and create a brand new toon with the name they want

Well, playing from 50 and being rvr ready at 0 RPS is must better than leveling again from 1. Its not a game changer either way, just saying if people want it, there is a way it would be reasonably fair. The population is dwindling and it beats some of the RR5/style changes anyway.
Fri 16 Oct 2020 2:31 PM by Cotea
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Wed 14 Oct 2020 9:42 PM
Uthred wrote:

Good, there's no reason to allow someone to be an asshole until everyone hates them, then reset their name and reputation and do it all over again.

I mean the devs could lock them from getting the item so that others with the intention of simply changing their name can do this rather then make a new character...
because at the end of the day if the Devs arent monitoring the people who are being assholes then they arent doing their job.
Mon 19 Oct 2020 6:14 AM by Sepplord
Cotea wrote:
Fri 16 Oct 2020 2:31 PM
I mean the devs could lock them from getting the item so that others with the intention of simply changing their name can do this rather then make a new character...
because at the end of the day if the Devs arent monitoring the people who are being assholes then they arent doing their job.

what?
That's so ridiculous i don't even know where to start....
Mon 19 Oct 2020 4:10 PM by Azrael
Sagz wrote:

Since when does your reputation depends on your amount for rps and bps?
Mon 19 Oct 2020 5:24 PM by Uthred
Uthred wrote:
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics