Reduce the number of uncontrollable Animist pets or force them to have a target

Started 9 Oct 2020
by Hodge
in Suggestions
At a recent keep fight Animist(s) were able to cast 10+ pets on the roof in one location. Nobody could use the roof of the keep to defend. I don't believe there is a counter to this which makes it unbalanced. There was to ability to gain 1000+ range on pets so to aoe mez them. The only way would be to zerg them down or stealth up on them and aoe them (which only alb can do).

Perhaps a solution is reducing the number of animist uncontrollable pets that can be summoned in a given locality or force them to have a target like a theurgist?
Fri 9 Oct 2020 9:27 PM by MisterCotton
Animist pets are really easy to get control of. Just a quickcast mez if they're in a ball then just confuse them one after the other.

Also, correct me if I am wrong but isn't it against the rules for animist to cast pets on inner ck while attacking anyway?
Fri 9 Oct 2020 9:36 PM by Gildar
Hodge wrote:
Fri 9 Oct 2020 9:02 PM

Perhaps a solution is reducing the number of animist uncontrollable pets that can be summoned in a given locality or force them to have a target like a theurgist?

The number of shrooms in a given log WAS ALREADY NERFED .... and the theurg pets are ALOT, they also walk and some have also STUN and speed 6 ... how many shrooms you have seen walking ?? Or running ???
Fri 9 Oct 2020 9:49 PM by MisterCotton
Gildar wrote:
Fri 9 Oct 2020 9:36 PM
The number of shrooms in a given log WAS ALREADY NERFED .... and the theurg pets are ALOT, they also walk and some have also STUN and speed 6 ... how many shrooms you have seen walking ?? Or running ???

That's a scary thought
Thu 15 Oct 2020 11:02 PM by Toss
Ridiculus post... People cant handle stationary pets that are so easy to shut down its stupid tbh. And Animists waste their whole power bar to put them out.
If you cant handle current Animist turrets i suggest go play something else. The turrets are very very bad at the moment.

Shroom area cap for one. Theurgists can spam 100 pets on someone (door?) Cabalists can stunlock you to death. Necro pets can run wherever they like and 3 shot people without getting killed.

Also putting shrooms on inner CK without door being down OK or not? Well i had 1 GM firmly warning me for doing so and it was wrong. Another GM said it was totally fine and not against the rules. So i continue to do it. Cause all other pets can run inside the keep (even lord room) So why shouldnt the animist pets?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics