Give Arms/Warri/Hero higher levels of tireless/long wind

Started 23 Sep 2020
by Cruella
in Suggestions
@Staff Why are you holding back with such things? Perhaps i dont see the bigger picture so pls enlighten me. /No irony.
Would it break the game or some kind of meta to let heavytanks do more than a few styles before running ooe and beeing useless all the time?
The event just clearly showed how garbage it is with no endu support in the group. Playing armsman really sucks in this category. I have no problem if tire/lw would be
like tripled in rp price. I would gladly have the option to trade dps for better endu regen. Its not that i want something for free. Perhaps something could be done
with second wind on heavys? Anyway. It would be nice to get a response.
Wed 23 Sep 2020 9:42 PM by thirian24
I always wondered why the endo regen nerf was done here. Meanwhile power is easier to maintain. This hurts tanks so bad in grps.
Wed 23 Sep 2020 10:29 PM by ExcretusMaximus
thirian24 wrote:
Wed 23 Sep 2020 9:42 PM
I always wondered why the endo regen nerf was done here. Meanwhile power is easier to maintain. This hurts tanks so bad in grps.

Because when they had yellow endo in potions no one was grouping Paladins, so they made it blue for everyone and Albion just decided to run nothing but casters so they still didn't need to run a Paladin.
Wed 23 Sep 2020 10:46 PM by thirian24
People arent going to run Paladins anyways. Its not b/c Paladins arent any good. Its just that there is a severe lack of good Paladins that know how to play and/or spec for 8man.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 11:07 AM by Cruella
Higher Longwind would be better than nothing. Melees have to sprint+style at the same time. Casters dont. You could at least consider something like that and put second wind on the same 2min timer like mcl. Why should casters have their resource ability on a shorter timer than melees.
Sat 26 Sep 2020 1:39 PM by Horus
Just remove endurance. It is a joke on phoenix. Endo management used to be a big thing and was critical to class balance. Now it means nothing. No point in even having an endo bar. Everyone just spams styles and has perma sprint. Endo is not even a concern.
Sat 26 Sep 2020 7:28 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Horus wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 1:39 PM
Everyone just spams styles and has perma sprint. Endo is not even a concern.

Go play a pole Armsman or Berserker and try that, I dare you.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics