Inconnu wizards

Started 9 Aug 2020
by Harus
in Suggestions
Hey there,
as we all know, there are almost only meta caster groups in Albion (lifedrainer sorc / kabba groups).
My guess is that the wizard could be more attractive for players if you would enable to select a dex race like the Inconnu as it can be picked on the live server. I would expect more fire / ice / earth wizards then.

Think about it :wink:
Sun 9 Aug 2020 9:59 PM by Bradekes
would be cool, but if they open the can of worms for new race/class combos there will be a flood of requests lol... like another 10 celt NS thread
Sat 15 Aug 2020 1:14 PM by joshisanonymous
Ick, I've never been a fan of the way Broadsword open classes to more races. Some of them look dumb (e.g., Inconnu minstrel), and some make no sense from a roleplay perspective. (I know, I know, who cares about roleplay and immersion. I do, though.)
Mon 17 Aug 2020 6:34 AM by Sepplord
the solution to meta caster groups isn't to buff other casters onto the metalevel...but to nerf the FOTM-castersetup
especially considering how many buffs wizard has already gotten...in both other realms people would love to build wizardgroups
Mon 17 Aug 2020 12:37 PM by Gildar
joshisanonymous wrote:
Sat 15 Aug 2020 1:14 PM
Ick, I've never been a fan of the way Broadsword open classes to more races. Some of them look dumb (e.g., Inconnu minstrel), and some make no sense from a roleplay perspective. (I know, I know, who cares about roleplay and immersion. I do, though.)

Agree 100%
Mon 17 Aug 2020 12:37 PM by Gildar
joshisanonymous wrote:
Sat 15 Aug 2020 1:14 PM

Agree 100%
Tue 18 Aug 2020 6:49 AM by Centenario
I wouldn't mind to open all races to all classes.

Inconnu Cleric
Half-Ogre Infil

Celt NS
Elf Warden

Troll Hunter
Dwarf Shadowblade

etc...
Tue 18 Aug 2020 7:05 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Centenario wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 6:49 AM
I wouldn't mind to open all races to all classes.

110 base strength troll shadowblade!
Fri 21 Aug 2020 5:51 AM by imweasel
Maybe friars could better represent if you could pick Inconnu for race...
Fri 21 Aug 2020 6:05 PM by tyrantanic
I'd rather the devs normalize primary, secondary, and tertiary stats for some classes (i.e. list casters, Bard, Friar, etc.).
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics