Exklude Thidranki/BGs from Realm Timer!

Started 5 Aug 2020
by Cruella
in Suggestions
It would be nice beeing able to change realms on the spot when one side has low pop to make rvr possible. Player driven realm balance.
Many of the guys from the thid discord swap between hib/mid on a daily basis because of alb overpopulation and to make gvg possible.
This change shoudlnt effect anyone negativly.

*Edit*
Perhaps add a global chat mute for 1 hour after realm change to avoid harassment via /send , /region and /advice.
You could leave /group and /say open for communication.
Wed 5 Aug 2020 7:07 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Cruella wrote:
Wed 5 Aug 2020 5:15 PM
Most of us swap between hib/mid on a daily basis because of alb overpopulation and to make gvg possible.

Where are you getting your numbers? Because I highly doubt 51% of the game ("most of us" are swapping realms every day.
Wed 5 Aug 2020 7:47 PM by Cruella
Yeah...sorry i edited my post above...
Wed 5 Aug 2020 9:53 PM by Gildar
Agree ... exclude thid from timer
Thu 6 Aug 2020 1:05 AM by CowwoC
Because alb is overpop in thid people switch between hib and mid? What is the logic behind this? It does not change the overpop on the alb side and does not matter if you play on mid or hib in thid as group. The people who are stuck to thid for what ever reason already hang in the same discord channels, so it's ez to coordinate that everyone of them is on the same realm to play together. I can't see any benefit for the server health if it's even easier to stay stuck at thid. It's just allows the thid people to swap realm on their desire to don't get insane after playing thid only. It also enables rp farming between those people - not that the thid rp will hurt anybody at the end, but still.
Thu 6 Aug 2020 8:16 AM by Uthred
We will not exclude any BG from the timer as it is still RvR, even if you arent lvl 50.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics