Re: The Web App Suggestions Thread

Are you guys planning on at least reinstating being able to read your kills in the /title page? Or possibly making it work with the title page rather than removing it completely, something like being able to pick which titles you want to show on the in game title page through the app and being able to pick them in game.
Hib: Imadoctor//Hypospray//Batleth

Alb: Redshirts//Philipjfry//Shieldsup

Mid: Aielman//Mahstuls//Smallsoldier

I think it would be awesome if you could list your build/templates on your webapp profile. For example if you could save your Charplan build, name it, add a description of what gear and other template details you use, and save it as something people can link to on your profile page. A lot of templates/builds are buried in forums or youtube comments etc, this would really make the game more accessible

Expanding on my idea above, I would love it if you could login to the webapp and get machine readable data (JSON) of the items with names, stats, quality, etc your characters are currently wearing. Having this would then allow a new generation of web based templating tools to exist, you could just copy paste your JSON into a web based version of something like LOKI 1.4 (which I could code up if this JSON feature existed) and it would be able to give you a template. The age old method of manually delving and entering values into a SC app that n00bs can't even find the download link for anymore should be a thing of the past.

If you could also make your templates public I think it would be really interesting too, you could see builds of popular players if they choose to make their templates public

ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Tue 2 Feb 2021 1:16 AM
gruenesschaf wrote:
Tue 13 Oct 2020 1:59 AM
There will be an update later this week which will include search saving, recent searches and additional search options like all dw and focus.

This never happened.

It saves your previous search, I have been using it quite a lot this week.

I can't see any way of searching by proc though.

Edit, there is also a message at the top that says "To search for items your character must be in the housing zone" but that doesn't seem to be the case, I can search from frontier town.
Pagan Death Cult

ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Tue 23 Feb 2021 9:16 AM
Astaa wrote:
Tue 23 Feb 2021 9:15 AM
It saves your previous search, I have been using it quite a lot this week.

I can't see any way of searching by proc though.

Sorry, I meant the addition of DW and other search parameters.

Yes, you're right there, I couldn't exclude it from searches when looking for very specific stat ROGs
Pagan Death Cult

Having to get a PIN from an in-game command is a good security measure, but it's really a hassle since you can't copy and paste from in-game. I sometimes want to check something out real quick in the web app but don't bother to because I don't feel like alt-tabbing possible several times. The PIN can also disappear real quick from your chat window if there are people around you casting spells and such.

If possible, I'd suggest making it so the in-game command copies the PIN directly to your out-of-game clipboard.
*Current Lives*
(Phoenix) Kroll/SM
*Past Lives*
(MLF) Levlin/Rang > (Bors) Kleib/RM > (Kay) Traep/Minst > (Lancelot Cluster) Chasis/Sav > (Ywain) Finnegin/Ment > (Uthgard) Mordigg/BD

I imagine that would be a client side change so not really viable. They would need to add some sort of chat log parse feature, similar to how Zenkcraft deals with item delving and I'm not sure how that would work with a browser (firefox, chrome, whatever MS have vomited this month)
Pagan Death Cult

Astaa wrote:
Tue 23 Feb 2021 11:41 PM
I imagine that would be a client side change so not really viable. They would need to add some sort of chat log parse feature, similar to how Zenkcraft deals with item delving and I'm not sure how that would work with a browser (firefox, chrome, whatever MS have vomited this month)

Hi,
i think it might be feasible to :
1- start chat logfile with a given name (eg: pin)
2- generate pin number
3- stop chat logfile
then you just need to head up to the folder and you are done.
my 2 cents.