Re: The Web App Suggestions Thread

Is it possible to program an export function to export the item list from the web app. I would like to import this list into my SC program. Would be perfect to have options for all relevant SC calculators (eg Moras, Kort, Loki etc.)

keen wrote: Is it possible to program an export function to export the item list from the web app. I would like to import this list into my SC program. Would be perfect to have options for all relevant SC calculators (eg Moras, Kort, Loki etc.)

Eventually it'll go a couple steps further and include an sc calculator that can read your inventory / house vault / market explorer and sc the armor pieces in your inventory without having to craft the individual gems. Basically the end goal here would be that you have the mats for the gems in your inventory as well as the armor pieces and then just "craft" once per armor piece which would then start the craft timer ingame taking as much time as those 4 gems would take (and their materials) and at the end of the craft operation that armor piece you had in your inventory is now spell crafted.

gruenesschaf wrote:
Sat 22 Aug 2020 2:54 AM
keen wrote: Is it possible to program an export function to export the item list from the web app. I would like to import this list into my SC program. Would be perfect to have options for all relevant SC calculators (eg Moras, Kort, Loki etc.)

Eventually it'll go a couple steps further and include an sc calculator that can read your inventory / house vault / market explorer and sc the armor pieces in your inventory without having to craft the individual gems. Basically the end goal here would be that you have the mats for the gems in your inventory as well as the armor pieces and then just "craft" once per armor piece which would then start the craft timer ingame taking as much time as those 4 gems would take (and their materials) and at the end of the craft operation that armor piece you had in your inventory is now spell crafted.
that would be so awesome. but export to loki would still be needed, at least for me. to calculate my sc set.

keen wrote:
Thu 20 Aug 2020 1:27 PM
Is it possible to program an export function to export the item list from the web app. I would like to import this list into my SC program. Would be perfect to have options for all relevant SC calculators (eg Moras, Kort, Loki etc.)

I made a ghetto one for Loki.
https://github.com/dbeattie71/ItemFormatter/tree/master/ItemFormatter
Edyp / Barbaz / Armoz / Ociz

Hey Gruen !!!

First off, thanks for all the work you do. As a retired programmer, I understand how that plate is never *not* full.

I had s devil of a time tonight figuring out how to use the webapp to search for player-made studded armor for my Hunter template (I have to use the webapp because I patched the first of Sept after going to Uthgard to pay my rent - Beckett says fixing this is also on that huge plate of yours). I would never have figured out how to do it w/o Beckett's help. Turns out you have to set both min and max utility to zero to return player-made only. Sure would be nice to just have a box to check for player-made only, like on the search dude in Housing.

Also, the return display for a player-made only search displays Lot, Price, and Utility, the latter of course is always zero. Would be nice to replace that Utility column with Quality, should be pretty easy. Yes, I know you can deduce between 99 and 100 by the price, but still....

Thanks again !!!!

EDIT: the ability to sort by price or Lot # by clicking on the column head would be nice. This is a pretty standard thing, although not as easy as my above suggestions.
Never ask permission when you can beg forgiveness later.

Uthred wrote:
Sun 2 Aug 2020 7:52 PM
Before posting here, please note the following: The web app will stay and we will not go back to the "old" ingame title management. Any complaints, negativity or whatever offtopic will be deleted. This thread is only to help us find out which additional features for the titles/stats, the market search or the general usage of the web app you would like to see.
Building your world since 2017