by Johny Rousquille
in Suggestions
Hey all

#MakeChargeForOneWeek !

Its for all !!!
Thu 23 Jul 2020 10:48 AM by Shadowkill
It could be fun for one week
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:26 AM by Lollie
it could be fun for a day ( and even that would be an exaggeration), then the forums would be lit up screaming for it to be removed.
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:26 AM by ptitbiscuit
Maybe gms should have a look at what their community talks about, the fact that no charge on this server is being really annoying, when it comes to 8man fights, everyone thinks that its normal to 4shot a warrior with 3K hps in 1,5sec i mean, its getting stupid. When you see that when albs or hibs whine about bd and they nerf it, when u see that they whine against the sm pet and they nerf it too? whats next ? Zerker mode? Then what quads on savages? which are btw arleady nerfed? i mean this is just pure dark age of Casterlot, giving no tools to melees to do stuff , some will say we have SOS to get in their lines ; dont casters, have sos to get away too? maybe have a look at the midgard community @gms and that would be kind of you, you guys always talk about balancing things when there s Huge disaventages to play on mid, the farm, the PvP, the instances, midgard has always been a hard realm to b on and to play on, but on this server its just WOW. You gms are turning a 3realm game in a 2realm game, by slowly and continuesly nerfing midgard, or upping other realms. its just a constructive feedback and nothing with any anger or anything , but midgard needs a Serious rework and not just random nerfs or Added imaginary styles on other realms such as scout anytimer snare with no imune.......................... it really feels like gms dont want people to play mid and its truly sad.
So many people already left phoenix cuz of the way realms are balanced its sad, truly sad . Ofc its a freeshard , its free and u dont have to play it if u dont want to, but damn .... it hurts seing such a good start of the server on the realm you like and to see how it turns out to be not encouraging people to play midgard.
Hope some gms read this and maybe think about it, midgard is dying .... and if you dont change things... it will keep dying.
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:34 AM by Siouxsie
ptitbiscuit wrote:
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:26 AM
Maybe gms should have a look at what their community talks about, the fact that no charge on this server is being really annoying, when it comes to 8man fights, everyone thinks that its normal to 4shot a warrior with 3K hps in 1,5sec i mean, its getting stupid. When you see that when albs or hibs whine about bd and they nerf it, when u see that they whine against the sm pet and they nerf it too? whats next ? Zerker mode? Then what quads on savages? which are btw arleady nerfed? i mean this is just pure dark age of Casterlot, giving no tools to melees to do stuff , some will say we have SOS to get in their lines ; dont casters, have sos to get away too? maybe have a look at the midgard community @gms and that would be kind of you, you guys always talk about balancing things when there s Huge disaventages to play on mid, the farm, the PvP, the instances, midgard has always been a hard realm to b on and to play on, but on this server its just WOW. You gms are turning a 3realm game in a 2realm game, by slowly and continuesly nerfing midgard, or upping other realms. its just a constructive feedback and nothing with any anger or anything , but midgard needs a Serious rework and not just random nerfs or Added imaginary styles on other realms such as scout anytimer snare with no imune.......................... it really feels like gms dont want people to play mid and its truly sad.
So many people already left phoenix cuz of the way realms are balanced its sad, truly sad . Ofc its a freeshard , its free and u dont have to play it if u dont want to, but damn .... it hurts seing such a good start of the server on the realm you like and to see how it turns out to be not encouraging people to play midgard.
Hope some gms read this and maybe think about it, midgard is dying .... and if you dont change things... it will keep dying.

Yep. Midgard is the child that Phoenix never wanted.
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:36 AM by Shadowkill
ptitbiscuit wrote:

Epouse moi !
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:37 AM by Johny Rousquille
Abosolute agree with Ptitbiscuit !

Continue with this mentality and Midgard become empty ...
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:48 AM by skaloo
Welcome to Dark Age of Mage-A-Lot.
Already stopped playing, largely due to facts pointed here.
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:54 AM by Johny Rousquille
you have to ask the right question, why Midgard is still underpopulation ... and Charge its for 3 realm, for all player ! is not for only Mid !

#MakeChargeForOneWeek !
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:54 AM by Trolldejardin
Everybody know GM on Phoenix love alb and hib and don't like mid.

they nerf the BD for no reason when the scout can perma root, when the mene can play easly with the pet and leave the pet.

Charge is a false problem

All midgard realm feel that: the whole realm wants to be heard but the realm remains ignored

alb cry for something ? they nerf mid
hib cry for something ? they nerf mid

the game is unbalanced for lot of reason

how about GTAE? everybody know lot of alb and hib use that... and midgard don't care if it's nerf.

Midgar die because everybody move to hib and alb.

Midgard claim CHARGE since .... everytime, why we don't have that ?

Just check how many warrior play on mid.... not really a lot...

Midgard bleed because GM don't care
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:55 AM by Siouxsie
skaloo wrote:
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:48 AM
Welcome to Dark Age of Mage-A-Lot.
Already stopped playing, largely due to facts pointed here.

Add to that, the mentality of alb and hib players on here:
  • FGA/FGH that chase a solo across 2 zones to kill them
  • FGA/FGHs that roam around flags with Stealth lore pots to pop stealthers and kill them (must really be desperate!)
  • These same full groups of albs and hibs will run away from other full groups -- they'd rather kill 1-3 players
  • Groups like HACKINSA (Gapbunssa) (alb) and Frx (Hib) who show up and basically ruin the RVR

Makes you wonder why anyone wants to play Mid any more. It's more than a systemic nerf Midgard/Beef up Alb & Hib problem, it's the mentality of these toxic play styles where people roll Alb and Hib just because they're overpowered realms just to grief people.

And there's been zero steps taken to balance things out a little -- even to just make it bearable.
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:56 AM by Shadowkill
#MidgardOnStrike !!!
Thu 23 Jul 2020 12:47 PM by chocapic
Totally agree !
Thu 23 Jul 2020 2:09 PM by gruenesschaf
Did someone link this thread in some secret french stealther discord?
Thu 23 Jul 2020 2:21 PM by Johny Rousquille
French Stealther ? What are you talking about ? plz argument, you are Angry ? Come on mid we will go for a walk together ...
Thu 23 Jul 2020 5:12 PM by Rauder
I have to agree with 95% of comments in this thread. Game is caster heavy. You know it is a casters game when tanks/light tanks/hybrid tanks are debuffed and nuked down in 1.5 seconds. Being fully templated and high realm rank has zero effect. Well maybe untemplated, you get nuked down in 1 sec instead of 1.5 lol

#MakeChargeForOneWeek

P.S. I forgot to mention, if you manage to purge/IP you can make it 3 seconds. Not even worth the bother.

Khroon
RR 11L2 Skald
Thu 23 Jul 2020 7:09 PM by Verlane9
I support this. It’s a little preposterous that melee damage is nerfed and charge isn’t in the game. Pick one. There is very little reason to play Mid right now.
Thu 23 Jul 2020 8:53 PM by ptitbiscuit
I d even say the biggest probelm isnt about charge but about how melees are nerfed here, i remember 2handed weapons being a thing on daoc and on mid, not talking about quads 2handed from savages that were just stupid, but for exemple an sb pa someone with a 2handed weapon loosing sooooooo much time for its next swing doesnt even go up to 600 700 dmgs on a temped and pot buffed ennemy when you are youself temped and pot buffed , i mean this is teh only advantage of sbs , and you guys take that out, 2handed weapons are dealing so low dmgs compared to what they used to deal, meanwhile casters dont get downgrades on dmg of casts, its once again sad, and something needs to change. Melees are foreal unloved on this server and its sad.
Ofc charge will be a big game changer and you ll get alot of QQers from hib n albs, but i think midgard stayed quiet too long and get spitted on for so long people are now starting to talk and express themselves and it looks like you guys dont like that, reffering to that grueneshaf message which is ironical and pretty impolite ? From a member of staff..... I feel like he s just making fun of us and to find a way to ridiculise what we re thinking ? Just wow if its the only thing you guys can do ..... its sad. I dont like people treating me like im a stupid child or people making fun of others cuz of their language, or country they live in , and that comment @grueneshaf is really rude to the french community. And a member of the staff should remain neutral and respectful to its playersbase.... ofc its only my opinion.... i never ever remember myself making fun of any country you guys are from......
Fri 24 Jul 2020 6:10 AM by inoeth
gruenesschaf wrote:
Thu 23 Jul 2020 2:09 PM
Did someone link this thread in some secret french stealther discord?

players make a serious complain and you react with some racism? wow! ganz schön arm.

p.s.: i know you will delete that post so im going to take a screenshot of that
Fri 24 Jul 2020 7:03 AM by Sepplord
sounds like he is mocking a specific group of stealthers that happen to be french...how is that racism?
and while it isn't a very professional answer...this is not their profession, this is their hobby, and as a midgard player i also had to roll my eyes at a few things that were claimed as "facts" in this thread

All realms have had heavy nerfs, and someone claiming that it's only alb and hib groups chasing down lower numbers, or claiming that the GMs love hib/alb and hate mid is just biased misinformation. Either because of ignorance or malice.
It's also quite a disrespectful accusation, so why expect respect when it is not given?

Or someone asking how many warriors play. As if giving charge to berserkers would make warriors a better choice for groups...
I also bet the invested savages on the server would love to become useless compared to zerkers /s
Fri 24 Jul 2020 7:55 AM by inoeth
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 7:03 AM
sounds like he is mocking a specific group of stealthers that happen to be french...how is that racism?
and while it isn't a very professional answer...this is not their profession, this is their hobby, and as a midgard player i also had to roll my eyes at a few things that were claimed as "facts" in this thread

All realms have had heavy nerfs, and someone claiming that it's only alb and hib groups chasing down lower numbers, or claiming that the GMs love hib/alb and hate mid is just biased misinformation. Either because of ignorance or malice.
It's also quite a disrespectful accusation, so why expect respect when it is not given?

Or someone asking how many warriors play. As if giving charge to berserkers would make warriors a better choice for groups...
I also bet the invested savages on the server would love to become useless compared to zerkers /s

so what does it bring to the table other than their opinion is not worth anything because they might be french? for me thats a clear sign and even though im not french i feel offended because i know he is german, just like me and i dont want germans to be connected to this kind of behaviour!

yeah i also was wondering wht this warrior thing has to do with charge

still i agree charge is needed in a world where everyone can permasprint and every realm has sos and where melee dmg is kind of low
Fri 24 Jul 2020 8:11 AM by Valaraukar
We will never get Charge because it will break the simply and funny game of kite - debuff - nuke - kite - debuff - nuke, not to mention the zerg dynamics, making meleed dps chars worth to be in a Zerg, at least in open field where Alb and Hib bgs already suffer a well organized push from a Mid bg (when it happens... )
This is the only way they have to play and if you break this toy they will cry enough rivers of tears to bring back TOA, not for the expansion but for the flood
Fri 24 Jul 2020 8:33 AM by skaloo
Valaraukar wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 8:11 AM
We will never get Charge because it will break the simply and funny game of kite - debuff - nuke - kite - debuff - nuke, not to mention the zerg dynamics, making meleed dps chars worth to be in a Zerg, at least in open field where Alb and Hib bgs already suffer a well organized push from a Mid bg (when it happens... )
This is the only way they have to play and if you break this toy they will cry enough rivers of tears to bring back TOA, not for the expansion but for the flood

Yup, they obviously like kiting, that's even shown in HoH where a large share of the boss fights are kiting-centered.
Personaly I dislike kiting, I always found that quite ridiculous; probably because I mostly play tanks & healers, archetypes that don't really enjoy such a mechanics.
Seeing how they love it here, I guess that's my clue towards the door out.
And no. you can't have my stuff, I'll let it rot in my vaults :p
Fri 24 Jul 2020 9:26 AM by gruenesschaf
inoeth wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 7:55 AM
so what does it bring to the table other than their opinion is not worth anything because they might be french? for me thats a clear sign and even though im not french i feel offended because i know he is german, just like me and i dont want germans to be connected to this kind of behaviour!

yeah i also was wondering wht this warrior thing has to do with charge

still i agree charge is needed in a world where everyone can permasprint and every realm has sos and where melee dmg is kind of low

So pointing out quite obvious brigading of a thread is now racism, interesting.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 9:41 AM by Johny Rousquille
gruenesschaf, plz continu, dont anwser me, continu ....
Fri 24 Jul 2020 9:50 AM by gruenesschaf
I don't really see what is there to answer that wasn't answered a million times before in similar threads / on discord.

But here again:
Charge greatly shifts it in favor of melees at the expense of hybrids, while it could be argued that the setting favors debuff groups, that was already shifted by the hp increase which affects caster more and also by the crit change which not only reduces the likelyhood of deadly debuff nuke spikes but also gives melees an incentive to spec aom.
Anyways, as charge would shift the meta greatly in favor of melees, you are pretty much forced to add speed warp as a semi counter, maybe even bodyguard but if you include bodyguard you must also include banelord ml1 as otherwise it's a much bigger shift back towards caster and bodyguard would in all cases be an especially potent warden buff.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 10:15 AM by Valaraukar
gruenesschaf wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 9:50 AM
I don't really see what is there to answer that wasn't answered a million times before in similar threads / on discord.

But here again:
Charge greatly shifts it in favor of melees at the expense of hybrids, while it could be argued that the setting favors debuff groups, that was already shifted by the hp increase which affects caster more and also by the crit change which not only reduces the likelyhood of deadly debuff nuke spikes but also gives melees an incentive to spec aom.
Anyways, as charge would shift the meta greatly in favor of melees, you are pretty much forced to add speed warp as a semi counter, maybe even bodyguard but if you include bodyguard you must also include banelord ml1 as otherwise it's a much bigger shift back towards caster and bodyguard would in all cases be an especially potent warden buff.

So as a Zerk I should use 34 RA point to get AOM 9 to get a 20% damage decrease (which means 70 hp on an average of 350 per cast), then I need also determination 9 (22 Ra points) then i need at least Purge 3, then I need LW and Tireless, then it means that I can begin to invest RA points in Zerk specific area (Damage, swing speed, reflex attack) at mmmmhhh... RR 8L3.

does it sound good to you?
When an average caster just can get purge 3, moc and be ready to invest RA in specific area at RR 5 or a bit higher.
And please don't put hybrids in the discussion, the problem here are not the hybrid classes but the focus assist of debuff + nuke that can bring down a templated 3k hp melee in less than 3 secs. And the solution is AoM? Mah!
Fri 24 Jul 2020 10:19 AM by gruenesschaf
Valaraukar wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 10:15 AM
So as a Zerk I should use 34 RA point to get AOM 9 to get a 20% damage decrease (which means 70 hp on an average of 350 per cast), then I need also determination 9 (22 Ra points) then i need at least Purge 3, then I need LW and Tireless, then it means that I can begin to invest RA points in Zerk specific area (Damage, swing speed, reflex attack) at mmmmhhh... RR 8L3.

When an average caster just can get purge 3, moc and be ready to invest RA in specific area at RR 5 or a bit higher.
And please don't put hybrids in the discussion, the problem here are not the hybrid classes but the focus assist of debuff + nuke that can bring down a templated 3k hp melee in less than 3 secs. And the solution is AoM? Mah!

You can't have it both ways, either you die in 3 seconds to debuff nukes or you are hit by 350 nukes where aom would only reduce 70.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:06 AM by gotwqqd
Make it so charge only grants immunity to non melee snares/stuns
Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:09 AM by Valaraukar
gruenesschaf wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 10:19 AM
Valaraukar wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 10:15 AM

You can't have it both ways, either you die in 3 seconds to debuff nukes or you are hit by 350 nukes where aom would only reduce 70.

Sorry can't understand your reply...
I mean, I need Det 9 otherwise every magical stun / mezz / snare I get I stay frozen for seconds (and Albs and Hibs have stun on magical dps, so in the ranged assist chain, not like Mid that has it only on Healers). I need AoM to counter the kite - debuff - nuke mechanic and be able to reach (maybe) my target without being nuked in 3 seconds, I need purge to avoid being stunned / diseased / snared by enemy peleers or light tanks.... and a Zerk will be able to put points in damage RA when well above RR8. This is absurd, considering that even taking AoM at lvl 9 it will reduce only the 20% of magical damage, at the cost of 34 Ra points.

The ranged magical classes are OP here, this is a fact. Because of permasprint, because of charge not implemented, because of 2h melee damage nerf.
You talked about crit spike damage, no Zerks or melee dps is using MoP anymore, so why should it nerf the casters, that can also increase the base magical damage with RA, not like the melee one?
There is no HP increase that can change that, because you increased also the caster HP, and melee damage can be countered in many more ways than magical one if the caster party can kite forever and turn just to cast for 3 seconds and bring down a target each time they focus it.

Anyway if it's ok for you.... An entire realm is migrating to the other 2, or stops playing, one realm, the more caster based one, can hold all the relics for days and days, but you see no issues about this. This server is becoming totally unbalanced, and is quite evident in which direction.
And all you can do is make easy irony when a few players bring up an issue.
What can I say.... good job indeed!
Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:27 AM by Sepplord
inoeth wrote:
so what does it bring to the table other than their opinion is not worth anything because they might be french?

Nothing in gruenes comment suggested that at all, though...
Did you also assume that their opinion is not worth anything because they are stealthers?
Did you also assume that their opinion is not worth anything because they are discordusers?

Does gruenes have a history of being derogatory against french people? Afaik he hasn't, but if that were the case i could understand. Personally i haven't experienced it.
And a bit of snark is the refreshing difference between freeshards and professional companies that are always too afraid of pissing anyone off.

I mean, seriously, read the comments before gruenes made the comment you take offense in. Every single comment is either:
-low effort
-joking
-insulting
Then a staffmember makes a comment in a similar tone, and is accused of racism.

Racism is a serious issue, but pulling the racism-card whenever a nationality is even mentioned doesn't really help in the discussion
Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:28 AM by gruenesschaf
Valaraukar wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:09 AM
Sorry can't understand your reply...
I mean, I need Det 9 otherwise every magical stun / mezz / snare I get I stay frozen for seconds (and Albs and Hibs have stun on magical dps, so in the ranged assist chain, not like Mid that has it only on Healers). I need AoM to counter the kite - debuff - nuke mechanic and be able to reach (maybe) my target without being nuked in 3 seconds, I need purge to avoid being stunned / diseased / snared by enemy peleers or light tanks.... and a Zerk will be able to put points in damage RA when well above RR8. This is absurd, considering that even taking AoM at lvl 9 it will reduce only the 20% of magical damage, at the cost of 34 Ra points.

The ranged magical classes are OP here, this is a fact. Because of permasprint, because of charge not implemented, because of 2h melee damage nerf.
You talked about crit spike damage, no Zerks or melee dps is using MoP anymore, so why should it nerf the casters, that can also increase the base magical damage with RA, not like the melee one?
There is no HP increase that can change that, because you increased also the caster HP, and melee damage can be countered in many more ways than magical one if the caster party can kite forever and turn just to cast for 3 seconds and bring down a target each time they focus it.

Anyway if it's ok for you.... An entire realm is migrating to the other 2, or stops playing, one realm, the more caster based one, can hold all the relics for days and days, but you see no issues about this. This server is becoming totally unbalanced, and is quite evident in which direction.
And all you can do is make easy irony when a few players bring up an issue.
What can I say.... good job indeed!

There is no 2h melee damage nerf, feel free to login to pend and test your damage on targets that have spec af. Perma sprint is also a pretty weird thing to bring up, at what point exactly was perma sprint not a given in group fights?
Ever since the introduction of alchemy people had easy access to spec af charges, which were incredibly commonly used on things like level 1 mp cloth hands, as well as end3 or even end 4 potions.

In caster vs melee groups the goal for the caster group is to make debuff windows happen with enough caster free to drop a target and the goal of the melee group is to prevent that from happening, that's always how those fights played out. Aom, the hp change and the crit change all work against casters making it less likely that such a drop happens in a given debuff window.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:38 AM by Sepplord
gruenesschaf wrote:
[...]the crit change which not only reduces the likelyhood of deadly debuff nuke spikes[...]

i thought the amount of "lethal spikes" were kept the same, only continous dmg was nerfed.
HP-buff also gives caster more room to "fuck up kiting" and get the melees under control again and longer time to make a debuff window happen.

Those changes favoring melee isn't as clear cut black/white as it seems on first sight

(but i still agree that charge is not the solution to the current issues)
Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:39 AM by Valaraukar
The melee group goal would be to get close to the caster, not to prevent them to bring target down. At the current state of play this is becoming quite impossible because kiting has too much advantage against pushing. That's all.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:56 AM by ptitbiscuit
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:27 AM
inoeth wrote:
so what does it bring to the table other than their opinion is not worth anything because they might be french?

Nothing in gruenes comment suggested that at all, though...
Did you also assume that their opinion is not worth anything because they are stealthers?
Did you also assume that their opinion is not worth anything because they are discordusers?

Does gruenes have a history of being derogatory against french people? Afaik he hasn't, but if that were the case i could understand. Personally i haven't experienced it.
And a bit of snark is the refreshing difference between freeshards and professional companies that are always too afraid of pissing anyone off.

I mean, seriously, read the comments before gruenes made the comment you take offense in. Every single comment is either:
-low effort
-joking
-insulting
Then a staffmember makes a comment in a similar tone, and is accused of racism.

Racism is a serious issue, but pulling the racism-card whenever a nationality is even mentioned doesn't really help in the discussion
so you are saying i could go and make a joke about germans and it would be completly fine? I d get banned for such a joke cuz he is a GM , but the other way , people have to just let it be when they make a joke that is nonsense and doesnt bring anything to the chat either? Right? Because what ? We re frenchies and we should surrender? Its truly sad to see that kind of behaviour in a game . Ofc there s no server living without gms, but is there a server without any players? Anyway i see that its just put discredit on people and what they re thinking..... then fine, also i dont remember my comment being any insulting or direspectful or denying the effort staff puts in for the server? I only talk about a trend that tend to go to the nerf of melees (midgard being the melee realm for 20years) but if you wanna build up scenarios up your mind then it aint none of my problem....
Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:59 AM by gruenesschaf
ptitbiscuit wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:56 AM
so you are saying i could go and make a joke about germans and it would be completly fine? I d get banned for such a joke cuz he is a GM , but the other way , people have to just let it be when they make a joke that is nonsense and doesnt bring anything to the chat either? Right? Because what ? We re frenchies and we should surrender? Its truly sad to see that kind of behaviour in a game . Ofc there s no server living without gms, but is there a server without any players? Anyway i see that its just put discredit on people and what they re thinking..... then fine, also i dont remember my comment being any insulting or direspectful or denying the effort staff puts in for the server? I only talk about a trend that tend to go to the nerf of melees (midgard being the melee realm for 20years) but if you wanna build up scenarios up your mind then it aint none of my problem....

Good luck finding a joke or insult or anything else in my post. I pointed out that this thread was apparently being brigaded by french stealthers, given the amount of posts in the relatively short time and posters before that comment, I have since been informed that it was neither stealthers nor discord but mentioned in a primarily french guild chat.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 12:03 PM by inoeth
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:27 AM
inoeth wrote:

i did not start with it, just called it out.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 12:25 PM by Bradekes
Just make tanks & light tanks immune to disease snare. This would help in a lot of situations.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 12:30 PM by Sepplord
ptitbiscuit wrote:
so you are saying i could go and make a joke about germans and it would be completly fine?
Where was gruenes comment a joke about french people? it was a joke about brigading a thread.

You are out of your mind if you think that you would be banned for a similar comment. Personally i wouldn't put up with the insults and disrespect the staff faces everyday (also from you in this thread, starting with your first comment before gruenes had even appeared). The fact that you are still posting shows that they are pretty tolerant regarding such behaviour against them.

inoeth wrote: i did not start with it, just called it out.
Oh sorry, you just joined in backing the person that "pulled the racism-card" for no reason. Yeah that's much better
Fri 24 Jul 2020 1:04 PM by Johny Rousquille
BM have move faster 74% 15 seconds and cant be root stun mezz.....
Fri 24 Jul 2020 1:14 PM by inoeth
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 12:30 PM
ptitbiscuit wrote:
so you are saying i could go and make a joke about germans and it would be completly fine?
Where was gruenes comment a joke about french people? it was a joke about brigading a thread.

You are out of your mind if you think that you would be banned for a similar comment. Personally i wouldn't put up with the insults and disrespect the staff faces everyday (also from you in this thread, starting with your first comment before gruenes had even appeared). The fact that you are still posting shows that they are pretty tolerant regarding such behaviour against them.

inoeth wrote: i did not start with it, just called it out.
Oh sorry, you just joined in backing the person that "pulled the racism-card" for no reason. Yeah that's much better

your opinion, the fact that some ppl including be feel offended should be enough to step back... not sure why you keep defending here
Fri 24 Jul 2020 1:15 PM by Ele
https://forum.playphoenix.online/get-involved/suggestions/14054-state-of-light-tanks-please-read-and-keep-it-positive?page=4

I just pulled out one of the older threads, about a month old, which basically had the same topic. I'd suggest to read at least a few posts from pages 4/5. It's not about charge being mandatory to make tanks work, it is about coordination, and that includes both caster and melee setups.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 1:20 PM by gruenesschaf
Johny Rousquille wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 1:04 PM
BM have move faster 74% 15 seconds and cant be root stun mezz.....

When opening such a thread you really shouldn't follow up with something like this, it pretty much discredits anything you write on that topic quite a bit.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 1:32 PM by gruenesschaf
Johny Rousquille wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 1:29 PM
on albion what is that ?

OF charge, sprinting without endurance cost.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 1:35 PM by Johny Rousquille
again what are you talking about gruenesschaf ? you don't know how to answer me can you ask, and now you talk to me for descridit my opinion, you work for Phéonix right ? Continu man Continu ...

you shoot yourself a bullet in the foot, at least we won't steal this one.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 2:03 PM by gruenesschaf
Johny Rousquille wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 1:35 PM
again what are you talking about gruenesschaf ? you don't know how to answer me can you ask, and now you talk to me for descridit my opinion, you work for Phéonix right ? Continu man Continu ...

you shoot yourself a bullet in the foot, at least we won't steal this one.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Further up you said this:

Johny Rousquille wrote: BM have move faster 74% 15 seconds and cant be root stun mezz.....

To me that sounds like you're saying bms do have NF charge here, which they do not. Then you proceed to post a merc screenshot and since you earlier claimed bms already have it I'm pretty sure you're confused and think that both hib and alb have access to NF charge here with only mid being left out. Which, if that is the case, would pretty much discredit your opinion on that topic.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 2:12 PM by Johny Rousquille
I now understand why it is not progressing, thx Gruenesshaf, Did you forget what you wrote? I finish to talk with you. Plz don't continu talk to me.

Plz #Makechargeforoneweek is real Subject !
Fri 24 Jul 2020 4:13 PM by Azrael
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 7:03 AM
and as a midgard player i also had to roll my eyes at a few things that were claimed as "facts" in this thread

This.
To the others, caster - melee is in good spot atm. If you are not able to rupt casters, learn to play.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 4:15 PM by Azrael
Johny Rousquille wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020 2:12 PM
I now understand why it is not progressing, thx Gruenesshaf, Did you forget what you wrote? I finish to talk with you. Plz don't continu talk to me.

Plz #Makechargeforoneweek is real Subject !

It seems you forgot what you wrote.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 4:19 PM by Johny Rousquille
Azrael, with you we advance thx so mutch for your expertise
Fri 7 Aug 2020 1:14 AM by andreynk257
ptitbiscuit wrote:

I'm with Getroasted on this one, this server is a total caster meta and Midgard is at a huge disadvantage here since its a primarily melee focused realm. I've always played light tanks because that's what I enjoy but the Phoenix team has really made it challenging to enjoy the light tank class here.

Introducing the Charge RA for all realms and increasing the Celerity range to 1500 would go a long way to putting Midgard back one the map in terms of being competative in rvr vs the other realms.
Fri 7 Aug 2020 3:58 PM by joshisanonymous
What purpose would there be to implementing this for even one day? Just to see if imbalancing GvG fights for a day would piss some people off and make others pine for an OP version of charge even more than they already do?

It's bizarre to me that people feel this server in particular is so weighted in favor of casters. Some of the biggest custom changes here definitely benefit melee more than casters, namely the HP increase and the crit changes. And in regard to crit changes...

Sepplord wrote:
gruenesschaf wrote:
[...]the crit change which not only reduces the likelyhood of deadly debuff nuke spikes[...]

i thought the amount of "lethal spikes" were kept the same, only continous dmg was nerfed.
HP-buff also gives caster more room to "fuck up kiting" and get the melees under control again and longer time to make a debuff window happen.

Those changes favoring melee isn't as clear cut black/white as it seems on first sight

(but i still agree that charge is not the solution to the current issues)

Not trying to call you out or anything, just correct a misunderstanding. You have it backwards. The crit changes were specifically meant to keep continuous damage the same but reduce the number of lethal spikes.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics