Pve realm swapping gives false positive

Started 8 Jul 2020
by Bobbahunter
in Suggestions
So this is a general observation I had the other day. But to give you a little background. Mid is somewhat dying with trying to get people into RvR. Nothing new there as you can tell by how much we lose keeps and can barely retake them.
But when we have a RvR BG going and can only get maybe 60+ people into it. But then we see a TG raid BG get almost 300 it was kinda crappy but then I went on a TG raid for the first time in awhile ( thank you Decs) and I noticed A TON of people that I haven’t seen in a looong time in there but never in RvR. So I just realized all these PVE realm swappers are giving a false positive on actual numbers for RvR. People come to TG. Make there feathers Sell them. Then trade back to their home realm. Not ranting but just observed what I didn’t really notice before. Most of those people in TG have no real intention of RvR in Mid. 😭
Wed 8 Jul 2020 1:53 PM by inoeth
i was there, worst tg raid i have been in a while thanks to decs who did not have any clue how tg was done

OT: not sure about what your intention is here
Wed 8 Jul 2020 2:01 PM by Sepplord
Assuming even Half of the raid is doing that...who is buying those 1.5million feathers in Midgard? Feathers should be really cheap then...but wait...how are they trading money away from midgard, unless the same amount of midgardplayers are doing it in the other realms and filling those trades?

Shit's not making any sense and what "false positive" is there even if that was happening?

Wed 8 Jul 2020 2:14 PM by Bobbahunter
No intention. I don’t think there’s a way to make people rvr But we had a huge debacle with TG raids during RvR raids and Some conversations got heated. But now I see there’s no making the TG people come to RvR Mid if they’re hearts are in another realm. Maybe I should of posted this in RvR section but it’s here now 🙁
Mid need something to attract people. We’re the Melee realm but our Melee classes have nothing special over other Realms Melee.

The False positive is seeing 300 people in TG but never seeing more than a hundred in RvR. When you see 300 people you have to wonder where those people are for RPs. Definitely not in Mid. I saw a lot of names I haven’t seen in a looong time. And yes there’s still a lot of Mids that Need feathers. I know a lot of people who leveled 2 to 5 50s in the event.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 2:24 PM by Centenario
If you go to TG for feather...
You must not know of Darkspire dungeon.

You get 5x more feather than TG for the same effort.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 2:48 PM by Bobbahunter
I know DS well. Over 250 runs. But a lot of people don’t or can’t get a group. TG or Raum loop is the way most people get feathers that can’t do DS.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 3:11 PM by Scope
Centenario wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 2:24 PM

And how do people do it without the necessary stuff/RA or other ?
The TG option is much simpler for them (That's my opinion, and maybe I'm wrong).
Wed 8 Jul 2020 3:56 PM by Sepplord
Centenario wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 2:24 PM

Really?
You can farm DS now with a random grp that stick-autoattacks and tab-nukes?

Come on, your bullshit usually is harder to refute
Wed 8 Jul 2020 6:20 PM by Nephamael
But when we have a RvR BG going and can only get maybe 60+ people into it. But then we see a TG raid BG get almost 300

It was like that for many month, whenever 2 times week is and even without 2 times often the same, not only in mid but also in alb.

The huge zerg numbers in RvR are generated by consistent work of a zergleader. Polemo(=Gio) did it for Midgard when Midgard was dominating everything in RvR and he did it for Albion. It took some weeks to get people together and more and more returned every day. He started with 20 ppl in Alb, and look at the Albzerg today.

A lot of people in Midgard insulted Polemo when he returned to help them become strong in zerg vs zerg RvR again, so he went back to Alb. You can thank your toxic realmmates for not having one of the 2 most consistent zergleaders in Mid and therefore a smaller zerg.

Ofc you don't need Polemo, but you would need another person to take up that job and be as consistent and as smart about giving the zerg a repeating positive zerg experience (and if that person would be a little less hot headed than Polemo, i'm sure you'd have the strongest zerg within some weeks again )
Wed 8 Jul 2020 6:22 PM by Nephamael
Btw it is 90%+ players of your realm in those PvE zergs, not realm switchers. To get them into RvR look at the post above.
Thu 9 Jul 2020 5:33 AM by Sepplord
Nephamael wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 6:22 PM
Btw it is 90%+ players of your realm in those PvE zergs, not realm switchers. To get them into RvR look at the post above.

Not saying you are wrong, it is very likely, but where do you get that number and casually mention it like a fact?
Thu 9 Jul 2020 6:43 AM by Noashakra
When there is no PVE event, mids are farming the tasks with 5+fg. Stop lying to yourself.
Thu 9 Jul 2020 6:30 PM by Nephamael
Not saying you are wrong, it is very likely, but where do you get that number and casually mention it like a fact?

Out of curiosity i was checking /serverinfo before several sidi and tg raids and when they started again.

I was basically asking myself if what this threat is wrongly assuming was true or not.
Thu 9 Jul 2020 10:53 PM by Gildar
Noashakra wrote:
Thu 9 Jul 2020 6:43 AM
When there is no PVE event, mids are farming the tasks with 5+fg. Stop lying to yourself.

That !!!

Mids go rvr .... but only do flags ... i have seen 2+fg mid sticked farming flags and smallmen ... look at DT for example

And also on Hib u see 250 toons in Galla raid ... And 50 in BG rvr ... and 1 million animist farming gold ... shouting LFG but not in frontier ... lol
They farm gold on Hib and after transfer on home realm ... mosto Alb i guess ...
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics