Don't cut feather drops in 1/2 during a double feather event?

Started 8 Jul 2020
by jhaerik
in Suggestions
Kind of self explanatory.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 2:04 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Not really.

Why do you think feather drops have been cut in half?
Wed 8 Jul 2020 2:04 AM by gotwqqd
jhaerik wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 12:48 AM
Kind of self explanatory.
are you talking about raid leaders bypassing mobs?
Wed 8 Jul 2020 8:26 AM by Uthred
After the first epic dungeon raids earlier today, we checked our logs to monitor how many feathers each player got from each raid. We found out that some low-hp mobs, which are spawned from bosses, were still dropping feathers which shouldnt happen. Those mobs got their feathers removed.
Spawned mobs that are high-hp will still give feathers like before.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 11:16 AM by gotwqqd
Uthred wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 8:26 AM
After the first epic dungeon raids earlier today, we checked our logs to monitor how many feathers each player got from each raid. We found out that some low-hp mobs, which are spawned from bosses, were still dropping feathers which shouldnt happen. Those mobs got their feathers removed.

That’s why the run I had seemed unusually high number of feathers
Wed 8 Jul 2020 11:23 AM by jhaerik
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 11:16 AM
Uthred wrote:

They nerfed it from 35k to 20k... It's barely more than it normally is.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 1:57 PM by Sepplord
Sounds like it was heavily inflated before then though...

Midgard TG raid without bonuses gave 10-12k (unless there was a huge featherbuff patch since i have raided, but i don't remember anything like that in patchnotes)
Wed 8 Jul 2020 2:06 PM by jhaerik
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 1:57 PM
Sounds like it was heavily inflated before then though...

Midgard TG raid without bonuses gave 10-12k (unless there was a huge featherbuff patch since i have raided, but i don't remember anything like that in patchnotes)

You have to admit it's a terrible time to "fix" this "bug" been there for 2 years... they choose to change it during the damn event... Effectively meaning there is no event in Alb.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 3:52 PM by Sepplord
jhaerik wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 2:06 PM
Effectively meaning there is no event in Alb.

Effectively meaning the event will be the last time to get as many feathers as so far...it's still a reason to do a raid NOW and not next week

I agree the bug should have been fixed much earlier...if honest albs had reported still getting feathers from spawned mobs, after the fix for that bug was patched in all realms i am sure they would have done it earlier

i understand the furstration though...it always sucks to have something taken away, or to have an expectation and then you miss out while others farmed the inflated amounts. But just because that sucks doesn't mean after the event would have been a better time...Someone missing the event would be double pissed, because now the difference between event and the next week would be factor 4x instead of factor 2x.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 6:47 PM by gotwqqd
jhaerik wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 11:23 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Uthred wrote:

Barely more?
A good return was 13k
12k was almost a norm
So 20k+ is not barely more
Thu 9 Jul 2020 7:13 AM by jhaerik
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 6:47 PM
jhaerik wrote:
gotwqqd wrote:
Uthred wrote:

Barely more?
A good return was 13k
12k was almost a norm

It was more for Sidi.
Fri 10 Jul 2020 9:03 AM by WildWilbur
jhaerik wrote:
Thu 9 Jul 2020 7:13 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 6:47 PM
jhaerik wrote:
gotwqqd wrote:
Uthred wrote:

Barely more?
A good return was 13k
12k was almost a norm

It was more for Sidi.

It was more because it was bugged - you funny Alb folks got way more feathers from epic dungeon than the other realms FOR TWO FECKING YEARS AND STILL ARE CRYING? What`s wrong with you?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics