Started 4 Jul 2020
by Kurbsen
in Suggestions
This was literally only way I used to search the forum. It put all posts into one section. Now you have to go through all individual sections.. (idontlikechange =/)
Thu 9 Jul 2020 3:57 PM by Kurbsen
bump, you took away all the best features =/ now searching forums is a chore, you have to go through each tab to find anything new
Thu 9 Jul 2020 5:59 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Being able to see our own post history would be nice as well.

Along with seeing when we're quoted.

And who has liked our posts.
Fri 10 Jul 2020 7:54 AM by Sepplord
i guess they removed the notifications for quotes, because it leads to people quoting huge chains of text back and forth, making the forum almost unbearable to read

but seeing who likes a comment or not should be visible, even if there is no notification about it. Or remove the whole voting/like system completely. It's use was pretty inconsistent anyways

The functionality to see new posts is really a bummer, i agree, hopefully they are still working on improving that again
Fri 10 Jul 2020 9:02 AM by gotwqqd
Biggest issue for me is that when you click on the new post icon for a THREAD it always goes to the top of that page...not start at the oldest unread
Fri 10 Jul 2020 9:05 AM by WildWilbur
gruenesschaf wrote:
Sat 4 Jul 2020 11:28 AM
WildWilbur wrote:
Sat 4 Jul 2020 10:53 AM
Will the "New Posts" freature implemented?

Yes

https://forum.playphoenix.online/server/tavern/14536-forums-screwy
Fri 10 Jul 2020 10:38 AM by Sepplord
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 10 Jul 2020 9:02 AM
Biggest issue for me is that when you click on the new post icon for a THREAD it always goes to the top of that page...not start at the oldest unread

imo that isn't too bad

either you still remember the discussion and find the spot really fast, or you don't and skimming the few last replies gets you back into the topic and reduces misunderstanding or people going in circles too much
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics