Let pets sprint

charmed pets are becoming more useless with all their nerfs, please restore their ability to sprint in RVR so they have some use again.

Re: Let pets sprint

teiloh wrote:
Thu 9 Apr 2020 9:05 AM
Only some pets had higher than walk speed, but all of those were unnecessarily nerfed. They were somewhere between walk and sprint speeds (230)

And alb still runs in groups with 4 or 5 pets, because they are so bad and they have no utility QQ.

Re: Let pets sprint

Noashakra wrote:
Thu 9 Apr 2020 9:34 AM
teiloh wrote:
Thu 9 Apr 2020 9:05 AM
Only some pets had higher than walk speed, but all of those were unnecessarily nerfed. They were somewhere between walk and sprint speeds (230)

And alb still runs in groups with 4 or 5 pets, because they are so bad and they have no utility QQ.

Considering you're on here QQ'g everytime you die trying to get better players than you nerfed, your opinions are pretty subjective to your own failings as a player. You're probably the least knowledgeable person about the game yet you troll their issues. Play more to get better rather than crying about other classes in the forums.

Re: Let pets sprint

hefrocko2 wrote:
Thu 9 Apr 2020 2:48 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Thu 9 Apr 2020 9:34 AM
teiloh wrote:
Thu 9 Apr 2020 9:05 AM
Only some pets had higher than walk speed, but all of those were unnecessarily nerfed. They were somewhere between walk and sprint speeds (230)

And alb still runs in groups with 4 or 5 pets, because they are so bad and they have no utility QQ.

Considering you're on here QQ'g everytime you die trying to get better players than you nerfed, your opinions are pretty subjective to your own failings as a player. You're probably the least knowledgeable person about the game yet you troll their issues. Play more to get better rather than crying about other classes in the forums.

Play melee minstrel and you dont need a pet :-D

Re: Let pets sprint

Noashakra wrote:
Thu 9 Apr 2020 9:34 AM
And alb still runs in groups with 4 or 5 pets, because they are so bad and they have no utility QQ.

You're obviously going to use an ability if you have it. This is the high IQ reasoning of a two-button masher.

Re: Let pets sprint

teiloh wrote:
Thu 9 Apr 2020 4:12 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Thu 9 Apr 2020 9:34 AM
And alb still runs in groups with 4 or 5 pets, because they are so bad and they have no utility QQ.

You're obviously going to use an ability if you have it. This is the high IQ reasoning of a two-button masher.

The fact is that the best groups at the moment are albs, and they run 5 pets and they dominate the 8vs8 because of that.
The fact you guys want to give sprint to the pet shows that you have no idea how to balance a game. Not surprised at all.