Re: Style Overhaul Attempt 2

Astaa wrote:
Thu 15 Jul 2021 1:30 PM
Sure, give skalds the new styles and take away their speed and CC.

My lord!

And take away end from pallies and snare and debuffs from champs, amirite? Or it’s only hib and alb classes that are allowed to have abilities?

Im 100% fine with these styles as a heavy tank ability, but giving them to an extra class on two realms and not the third is just ??????
Dwarf Fru

The new styles Today are cool and all BUT I wish my follow up's for if they block, evade, parry was an ASR and not a 9-sec stun

9 sec is pointless for a follow-up on those if all tanks on alb have a slam. Mid gets a 30% asr but not alb? Least make the follow-up useful for alb two hand and Polearm. The bleed is nice but a 9-sec stun for a follow-up on if the block or evade is pointless JS.

evert wrote:
Thu 15 Jul 2021 1:39 PM
Astaa wrote:

My lord!

And take away end from pallies and snare and debuffs from champs, amirite? Or it’s only hib and alb classes that are allowed to have abilities?

Im 100% fine with these styles as a heavy tank ability, but giving them to an extra class on two realms and not the third is just ??????

Come on don't hate on the pally we already don't get love at all we are like wardens the black sheep of daoc

Steelcurtain28 wrote:
Thu 15 Jul 2021 7:33 PM
evert wrote:
Thu 15 Jul 2021 1:39 PM
Astaa wrote:

My lord!

Come on don't hate on the pally we already don't get love at all we are like wardens the black sheep of daoc

Pallies have got a lot. No joke.