Re: Charge Item / Toy Evaluation

Be interesting to set them up like inverse RR5 abilities. Once you're 5L0, they turn into paperweights.

It would give newer players and those of us with alt-itis a bit more power to have fun without making rr10's even more unkillable

Many, if not most of us choose to play on Phoenix specifically because it focused on the time pre ToA. Many of us, myself included hated what ToA and many of the further additions to the game brought (I played live from classic to catacombs and vastly preferred classic to the rest). Please don't bring these changes to the game, the fundamental here is fun and the fights are good as that stands.

Just to reiterate, I’m not against the idea in principle but the initial implementation wasn’t good (unbalanced, way overpowered, swept away any existing meta in favour of mist-spawning). But what’s now left is even worse since it’s just a random list of stuff with no seeming strategy or vision.

Now that you took out the interesting ones, the pots that are left are a mishmash that kind of implies you set out to address some specific issues (rather than offer a new dimension). Namely:

- not enough I-win timers in 1v1
- 1v1 fights too short
- casters run out of power sometimes
- hib groups need more heals

Since I strongly doubt you identified these as issues that needed addressing, please remove the rest of the abilities until you can either present a revised, coherent, overall vision, or a different approach. Thanks.
Dwarf Fru

So decide to play on my bard last night, bought the 50% power charge an the pbaoe Rez one as wel.
The mana one came in handy and I forget I had the Rez one until it was too late.
I don't mind the current revised gems and can't see them being an issue with the exception of the heal gems. They could make all of the gems reset the timers of legion or mana pots or something so you had to choose which one to pop in a fight rather than just spamming the lot in one fight, or increase the resuse timer to 30mins.

As for the people complaining about the cost, it's no more expensive than legion charges, and I don't see people complaining about them.
Gildar wrote:
Thu 19 Mar 2020 9:17 AM
[
So take care of most of your ppl on (great part of them never write in forum) ... and not to gankers, that are a little (and louder) part of your players.

Runental wrote:
Thu 15 Apr 2021 12:10 AM
Yeah thats why those charges are gone.. All those sneaks whined alot here in forum/disc because they cant roflpewpew every target anymore. >GJ Gratz

I am Not one of those. I have to say I did not even try this new Content because I didnt log in since their release. I simply know that I dont want to play with or against such mechanics.
No need to insult those who criticise...

Lollie wrote:
Thu 15 Apr 2021 7:53 AM
So decide to play on my bard last night, bought the 50% power charge an the pbaoe Rez one as wel.
The mana one came in handy and I forget I had the Rez one until it was too late.

why not just use the 60% mana/health/endu hot over the mana charge?
10% more mana, and health/endu on top

Becuase it's instant and needed the mana in a pinch
Gildar wrote:
Thu 19 Mar 2020 9:17 AM
[
So take care of most of your ppl on (great part of them never write in forum) ... and not to gankers, that are a little (and louder) part of your players.