Uthred wrote: ↑Wed 14 Apr 2021 11:27 AMUpdate on the new toys:
- the category 1 / self buff toys have been removed
- the offensive category 2 / active toys have been removed
-- removed: pet spawn item
-- removed: pbae silence & disarm item
- purge can now be used while silenced
these items will stay in (for further testing):
- self mana / endu / health hot 10% every 5 sec for 30 sec
- 5s 100% damage taken reduction followed by 5s +100% damage taken
- support only: pbae rezz
- support only: pbae 1k range 33% heal
- caster + support only: group 25% mana return
- self 50% mana return
While i approve of removing a ton of the really crazy effects...at this point i am wondering even more about the "why"
Before i was against the stuff, but i could at least imagine that there are people who will love the crazy and new stuff. I just disagreed with those people.
Now (at least in smallscale fights) everyone gets a 60%-Hot probably every fight. What that will do to balance remains to be seen.
I know this must sound like a "whatever we do, they are still upset" scenario...but that's really not my intention.
But i am really much more confused about the vision of this change now, than before (but i think this version will still be far better than the initial proposal....it just makes less sense to me)