1. Making the dungeons take longer because some groups have circumvented some mechanics.
-- This seems fine to me as it adds a bit more variety to the character pool already.
-- I cant see many people being able to play the dungeon this way and its already difficult to get new people to try dungeons because a lot of players seem to be rather against taking new players or teaching the instances.
2. Bosses will then one hit any caster or healer if aggro is ever lost.
-- I dont see this as much of an issue if Damage is lowered though. But Still might be something to check out depending on how your modifying the bosses damage recieved be it resists or what have you.
3. 66% seems a touch high.
---With MoM 5 and Aug Acuity 5 pbaoes can hit for about 1K. Reducing that to 300 damage. I think 40% would be a good start. If your trying to extend the dungeon.
So I have a few suggestions as well.
1. Add in a Flat Feather bonus modifier based on Number of completions in a group maybe. E.g. Starts at 600 (So equivalent 75 runs per member)
---Every 100 Completitions after that when last mob in instance is killed Grants an additional 500 Feathers. So a group with 1K total completions Gets an additional 2K feathers each. To offset the diminishing returns and promotes Taking experienced players
2. Bosses Cannot Resist Spell damage if possible.
-- If your going to limit spell damage I think it would be nice that you couldnt be resisted or only have 1% chance Just to add hard consistancy to it.
3. Take Away Crit Variance in the dungeons. For both Melee/spell.
-- Allows there to be a a bit of reward for higher RR casters and Melee.
4. Maybe the number of Debuffs, on a Boss can increase the damage done. Akin to Str/con + Con Debuff dealing more damage in PvE
--This promotes Taking Assassins for their poisons and other Debuffing classes.
5. For hib Specifically Raising the Shroom Cap per animist maybe.