Re: 2021 Balance Changes #3

Sepplord wrote:
Wed 20 Jan 2021 2:58 PM
opossum12 wrote:
Wed 20 Jan 2021 2:36 PM
Freedomcall wrote:
Wed 20 Jan 2021 2:27 PM
Not sure when devs will stop buffing friar...
At this point, with all these stacked friar changes, I think devs should consider buffing shammy's healing capability as well.

1 friar/1 cleric can pretty much keep a full group alive, and this is similar to 1 warden/1 druid.
Both friar and warden has 1.5x skill points and thus can spec red cure NS very easily.

But 1 shaman/1 healer?
No way, that's never an option.
Most of the shamans can't even spec yellow cure NS.

Well mid is different, since your aug has the quick cure NS and you run three support.

Since the hib caster meta is getting shifted from Heat train to Energy train, do you look at how you spec the shaman and start dropping the 46 aug 27 cave rest mend spec and go closer to a 42 (or 40) Aug, 33 mend low cave spec and act as a third heal/rupt?

Do you need that red heat resist if your only significant threat was hib caster, which is currently complete garbage?

All realms are different i agree...why all realms but midgard need secondary healers that can replace second mainhealer though seems disingenious. I don't think shaman needs similar buffs, but i also don't think other realms need to run without 2mainhealers.
Wardens are strong and viable, yet there are constant claims how boring they are...how is their job boring but a shamans isn't?

Mid's healers, additionally, are the only class in the game with virtually NO DPS ability <none but someone will point out the can auto swing a hammer --- useless>....a legitimate option as a secondary healer would be nice but has never been implemented; always found it funny that THIS was a line that couldn't be crossed as massive other toys <particularly on live> were handed out to virtually all other classes...

all casted resist debuffs except albion body debuff have been increased to their previous level (12 -> 15, 24 -> 30, 40 -> 50)

it sounds like a joke

dont nerf debuff but drain delve or drain heal return

Eoril wrote:
Wed 20 Jan 2021 3:29 PM
drood has dps ability ?
healer are the only class with all main CC abilities
stop comparing realm like that it's nonsense
They can specc for a DOT and semi-damaging pet...but yeah, i still agree with your point

Eoril wrote:
Wed 20 Jan 2021 3:35 PM
all casted resist debuffs except albion body debuff have been increased to their previous level (12 -> 15, 24 -> 30, 40 -> 50)

it sounds like a joke

dont nerf debuff but drain delve or drain heal return

It's only in the arena for testing.
Gildar wrote:
Thu 19 Mar 2020 9:17 AM
[
So take care of most of your ppl on (great part of them never write in forum) ... and not to gankers, that are a little (and louder) part of your players.

Norad wrote:
Wed 20 Jan 2021 1:24 PM
alb lifetap is still 2.5 cast, can be used in combination in moc to give you an offensive+defensive spell so it's quite different than mid and hib caster damage. overall alb caster grps are stronger than hib/mid caster groups also.

umm so is the SM LT and the Animist LT, they are all that way.

Ele wrote:
Wed 20 Jan 2021 1:43 PM
gruenesschaf wrote:
Wed 20 Jan 2021 1:17 PM
Changes only active in the Arena region for evaluation:
- all casted resist debuffs except albion body debuff have been increased to their previous level (12 -> 15, 24 -> 30, 40 -> 50)

I understand the need of changes to the 5 body nuker setup, but is it really necessary to apply a handicap to all other alb setups that include body nukers when compared to caster groups in other realms?

I agree, how many Body/matter sorc or full Matter cabbies waiting for a debuff from the main CC/wizzy who brings nothing else to the table (already have red NS with the matter cab), will you see out there? The fact is, the body debuff is the only real viable debuff for a group.

Mids now have cold and spirit viable
Hibs have heat/energy viable you can even do so far as to say cold too with the eld spec nuke getting debuffed by heat/cold/matter 1 debuff now.
Alb has only body and your fix is to nerf it and not give them a real viable alternative. Someone please tell me the alternate setup that makes sense.

The extra dmg from the LT that was taken away would have been just fine and keep the 50%, they shouldn't get double nerfed.

Morann wrote:
Wed 20 Jan 2021 2:21 PM
Ele wrote:
Wed 20 Jan 2021 1:43 PM
I understand the need of changes to the 5 body nuker setup, but is it really necessary to apply a handicap to all other alb setups that include body nukers when compared to caster groups in other realms?

I think Alb caster with peeler, Theu, 2xSorc und Caba is in a good spot but not OP.
As Ele said the 5 body caster setup with moc needs to be nerved.
Ideas are:
- nerving LT when MOCing
- and/or reduce LT-Value with the amount body nukers in the group
- and/or Scale red Debuff with body nukers in Grp: 50% for 2 down to 40% at 5

??? Ok, they going to do the same with the SM LT and Animist LT, both are the same and now are debuffed. 2 bombers and a LT hit for 590 590 460 last night, from a rr3 animist haha

Not complaining about the animist damage, but you cant nerf the same spell on 1 realm alone if it is the same spell for the other 2 realms.

Freedomcall wrote:
Wed 20 Jan 2021 2:27 PM
Not sure when devs will stop buffing friar...
At this point, with all these stacked friar changes, I think devs should consider buffing shammy's healing capability as well.

1 friar/1 cleric can pretty much keep a full group alive, and this is similar to 1 warden/1 druid.
Both friar and warden has 1.5x skill points and thus can spec red cure NS very easily.

But 1 shaman/1 healer?
No way, that's never an option.
Most of the shamans can't even spec yellow cure NS.

1 warden and 1 druid not the same, Warden does not get a greater heal. The only reason friar/cleric works is the greater heal and the heal proc for a tank group. You have neither on warden and even less with a shammy