- friar endurance consumption reduction gain per level reduced from 5% to 3% making it end at 19%
- friar hot had it's cast time reduced to 2 seconds and mana cost reduced to major heal levels
- amber simulacrum and underhill compatriot had their hp reduced to normal pet levels
- pets now refresh their combat timer while in any form of cc
- healer celerity range has been increased to 1500
Changes only active in the Arena region for evaluation:
- all casted resist debuffs except albion body debuff have been increased to their previous level (12 -> 15, 24 -> 30, 40 -> 50)
- aom had it's values reduced again to end at 20%
The friar endurance consumption reduction had a greater than expected effect, this change should reduce it to the expected levels.
The friar hot was pretty much useless and due to the mana cost casting it was kind of actively harmful to the group.
Amber simulacrum and Underhill Compatriot are the only pets that still had bonus hp that was added to some pets back in beta to facilitate pet pull.
Celerity range has been increased as the 1k range is in conflict with the expected positioning of the aug healer making it rarely usable in even fights.